Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

i think ppl are voteing for the farthest right wackos just out of sheer spite, not just brewer, but mcain is keeping his seat, and another asshole tom horne is running for DA here in az.

and luke you can always come over here, and play BB with me, but I only got my TE stick, unless you wanna play on pad or got your own stick. and also I gotta clean my room if you are

so wait... when do i go to ruben's for games T.T I'm confused now. I was going to head out now...

as for helping others learn BBCS... I'm all down for it. I'd like to think I've acquired quite a bit of experience and knowledge over the past year and a half so if there's any way I can help out anyone in the thread, let me know.

I'm not sure how to get a game on, but I would love to get some IRL time with this game. I'm alright with people coming over to play. I've got it on Xbox360 and I have a 57" HDTV. I don't have any spare controllers though. Also, I'm not gonna like, make a snack spread or anything. If people already have games going on elsewhere I'd be up for that.

I'm not sure how to get a game on, but I would love to get some IRL time with this game. I'm alright with people coming over to play. I've got it on Xbox360 and I have a 57" HDTV. I don't have any spare controllers though. Also, I'm not gonna like, make a snack spread or anything. If people already have games going on elsewhere I'd be up for that.

Yeah no one is going to go to avondale, man. And no snacks? That is definitely out of the question then!

You should come out to tempe and hang with us. We usually do this infinite cycle of play games -> go out to eat -> play games

PSN: Shockna-

Name: Chris

BBCS: Hakumen, Mu, Ragna

Tucson! I'm not sure if you know about our weekly gatherings at AIAB, but we have SSF4/Blaz Ranbats + Casuals on Fridays @7PMish & Starting this week I will be hosting Blazblue Bootcamp at AIAB @6PM-10PM.

You should come by and check it out! We need to strengthen our community!

Yeah no one is going to go to avondale, man. And no snacks? That is definitely out of the question then!

You should come out to tempe and hang with us. We usually do this infinite cycle of play games -> go out to eat -> play games

Sure, I don't care if nobody comes, I was just trying to get the ball rolling. But seriously... Avondale is way nicer than Tempe, but I digress...

I work right near Tempe, so I guess that wouldn't be too bad.

Sure, I don't care if nobody comes, I was just trying to get the ball rolling. But seriously... Avondale is way nicer than Tempe, but I digress...

I work right near Tempe, so I guess that wouldn't be too bad.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you offering your place to host for games. it's very kind, but we really don't have much of a need to go anywhere other than Ruben's because his house is so much closer to everyone and asu. We;d love to have a new person around though, so feel free to drop by.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you offering your place to host for games. it's very kind, but we really don't have much of a need to go anywhere other than Ruben's because his house is so much closer to everyone and asu. We;d love to have a new person around though, so feel free to drop by.

Sounds good. So, uh... when and where? And house rules.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9940-Slowdown-Gear-XX-Desync-Core-%28aka.-AC-online

...Well it's a start, guys. Still, I don't think AC on Kaillera is going to flourish.

I assume that my FB post may have came in handy :3.

Anyway, I tried playing it last night (at around 8 or 9 pm), because I wanted to see if I could play Teyah. It ran slow (about 50-58 fps), but it was a steady slow... I guess our computer can't quite handle it. Although this is a step forward, I don't think it will ever be as great as #reload online-- and that's coming from someone who hates #reload online/doesn't even play it anymore. Kaillera has too many issues (I have tried it out in the past); things like stage slow-downs make some characters like Eddie for example, nearly unplayable... that, and the fact that this is the arcade version, not a pc version like #R, where you can actually select stages. But I hope this help GGXXAC get more popular, for those who can run it well..

I have to agree with Teyah on this one though, it is 2nd, or maybe even 3rd to Sharp Reload online...

To get this shit out of the way:

PSN:ValkyriePrinny

BB:Haku/Ragna/Ara

GGAC:Slayer/Chipp

AH:Fiona/Saki/Kamui

CvS2:N-Iori/Dictator/Ken (with the occasional Geese or King or K-groove)

Hisoutensoku: Alice/Youmu/Sakuya/Komachi/Yuyuko

IRC room: #onehitcombo

Fuck Brewer

Oh shit I totally forgot that I wasn't the only person who lives in Arizona. Silly me. Guess I'll advertise myself:

PSN: Thalnos

GG: :BA: :KY: :AB: (haven't really played in years so I probaby suck horribly now)

BB: :HZ::TG:

MBAC/AA: Kohaku/H-Kohaku

KoF02: Iori/Kula/(either Angel or Vice)

SSFIV: Juri/Sakura (I suck)

good games tonight~ it was fun helping you out, luke. if you need any pointers or want more training mode time, let me know. i'd be more than glad to help. same goes for everyoneeeeeeeee

@Shitty Vampire, Prinnical Shock, and Hawkk: I updated/put your info on the front page......... Way to put wayyyy too much info to the former two lol. On that note, if you ever do come over Prinnical, I'll put on Hisotensoku.

Good games guys, it was fun. One of these days I'm actually going to play fighting games all night instead of playing BB for 2 hours and then HoN/LoL for 6, there are just so many different games that even if we get bored of one there's always another that can be put up.

Also glad you could make it Luke, if you wanna know more Tsubaki stuff you can ask me, but she's not the most complicated character in the world.... still the most fun though IMO.

Mikey, I'm going to keep my Sunday open, you'd better not disappoint me.

...and then HoN/LoL for 6...

Whoah, whoah. Phoenix has a League scene? I want in on this. Add me (IGN: HawkSRK) and toss me some invites whenever!

guys i honestly tink we've played against hawksrk before in hon the name just seems too familiar

Probably the longest day ever for me today and all the nonsense drama in the morning aside.... it was a blast hanging out again.

I am probably going to crash and sleep like tibbers real soon!

Whoah, whoah. Phoenix has a League scene? I want in on this. Add me (IGN: HawkSRK) and toss me some invites whenever!

guys i honestly tink we've played against hawksrk before in hon the name just seems too familiar

Andrew, read CAREFULLY.

Hawk, TBH we already have a hard enough time sorting out only 5 people from our vast pool of players so there's not the greatest chance that we'll have a spot open, BUT if the chance arises I will check to see if you're online. I'll add you next time i"m on.