Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chumaralupa

Arizona "Arcsys Release Dates Give Us Erectile Dysfunction", Thread

good games tonight~ it was fun helping you out, luke. if you need any pointers or want more training mode time, let me know. i'd be more than glad to help. same goes for everyoneeeeeeeee

Thanks a lot, man. I do appreciate it. If I need additional help, I know who to ask, but I think you've given me enough to work on for the moment, haha.

And GGs to everyone yesterday! Also thanks to Ruben for helping me out with Tsubaki combos and stuff.

I'm now convinced that Makoto is the worst character to play with online lag, this is not to say that every character doesn't get screwed by it in some regard or another though.

I am so late to this party.

Also I am somewhat offended that I'm not on the roster.

SN: ikeTATARI

Name: Ike

PSN: IkemotoTATARI

BBCS: :LA:

MB: F-Kohaku

he just copy pasta'ed the one dan made all that time ago and has been adding the people who post their info

I have never been on the roster, I'm the sleeper in AZ :P

Anyway, lame that no hosting happened the night I was in town! But I'm still here today since tomorrow there is no school, so anything happening today? I would like to get some BB in.

Kevin: Check your PMs buddy! =D

Wanna hear something sad? I put 2 hours into learning Litchi combos this morning, and I'm already better with her than I am with Mu. That's how retarded Litchi is.

Wanna hear something sad? I put 2 hours into learning Litchi combos this morning, and I'm already better with her than I am with Mu. That's how retarded Litchi is.

Litchi is not retarded. She's a doctor. She saves lives.

I agree. Ted, do you even realize how much schooling and work it takes to go through medical school and be able to open your own private practice?

Remember that moral dilemma I was having with the Akali skins? Yeah it's coming back again

Anyways, Ike I put your stuff up and Raul, I made up some info for you but I forget who else you play in GG besides Pot so help me out there.

I mainly picked up Litchi cause I've always liked her, and apparently the Mu/Hazama matchup is horrible. Might as well be prepared with a backup in case it happens to be true (I don't see it.)