Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

While possible, I think that's pretty unlikely.

i agree, i'm just saying all people seem to be worried about is megaman >o> i never realized he was so popular. i just don't get what people make such a big fuss about, if megaman gets in - no matter the type or version - it's megaman...be happy ... and if he doesn't show up then suck it up and play the game, or stick with mvc2, one character does not a fighter make. i'm hopeing gambit gets in but if he doesn't then there's still all these other characters in the game, only half of them i really like but i'm still getting it.

i agree, i'm just saying all people seem to be worried about is megaman >o> i never realized he was so popular. i just don't get what people make such a big fuss about, if megaman gets in - no matter the type or version - it's megaman...be happy ...

Mega Man doesn't quite work that way. The character has 7 different series to his name with each incarnation of the character having a distinct personality and set of abilities. Also each series has it's share of fans. Really, no matter which Mega Man is chosen someone loses.

one character does not a fighter make.

Maybe not for you. I know someone will come up with the "you can't always get everything that you want", but i've only had one want since the game was announced: JON motherfucking TALBAIN!! I want 1 character, just 1 character in particular, and I get treated like a greedy bastard for wanting one character, while everyone else is throwing out like 30 they hope for.

My thoughts exactly. Zero was huge in TvC, and it's not X, so ... the only other choices are Sigma and Vile? All three are great choices imo.

They could pick Axl from X7/8 as well. I'd like to see some villains, though.

Eh I got every character I wanted (for once) so I'm actually content with the roster and could care less who they bring in (although Psylocke and Phoenix--not Jean Grey unless it's Dark Phoenix, and NO male Phoenixs...-- would be awesome additions for the Marvel side. On Capcom I would love--although NEVER expect--to see Akane "Jubei" Yagyuu from Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, F Soki...)

They could pick Axl from X7/8 as well. I'd like to see some villains, though.

Yeah, I omitted that choice because personally I think Axl is a stupid character and don't even want to consider the possibility. And Capcom said X fans would be happy, not enraged. I can't think of a single person who has played through the majority of the X series who also likes Axl.

Maybe not for you. I know someone will come up with the "you can't always get everything that you want", but i've only had one want since the game was announced: JON motherfucking TALBAIN!! I want 1 character, just 1 character in particular, and I get treated like a greedy bastard for wanting one character, while everyone else is throwing out like 30 they hope for.

I wouldn't be surprised if the developers forgot that character even existed. most likely was never seriously considered to be a part of the roster, and stuff shotos like morrigan out there due to sheer popularity. Jon is one of those guys who will probably never make it into a vs game. Tis the sad fate of us Taliban fans.

While Morrigan and Felicia are not my top DS picks, I prefer them to Talbain. He sort of bores me gameplay wise and doesn't excite me like other "manly"/"wild" characters might. Hsien, Donovan, and Huitzil are who I'd really want from DS.

Though I'm glad Felicia is in, being the Felicia fan that I am, I do think that other Darkstalkers chars like Hsien-ko, and Jedah would be a nice addition instead, because of their crazy gameplay styles. Come on, stop using Morrigan like once, she's basically just another shoto char.

You know what I really want to see? Demetri with his Midnight Bliss in this game. THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES.

You know what I really want to see? Demetri with his Midnight Bliss in this game. THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES.

and exactly for this is why he got deconfirmed, a) pretty sure that marvel dont want their chars being MB'ed and

b) they can expend all the time of making demetry and the MD models on making other chars

and exactly for this is why he got deconfirmed, a) pretty sure that marvel dont want their chars being MB'ed and

b) they can expend all the time making demetry and the MD models on making other chars

I am sadface.

Yeah, I omitted that choice because personally I think Axl is a stupid character and don't even want to consider the possibility. And Capcom said X fans would be happy, not enraged. I can't think of a single person who has played through the majority of the X series who also likes Axl.

I like Axl.

Really I think that EXE should get some representation, but not through Megaman.EXE, instead Bass.EXE would be a much better choice.

As absolutely geeky as it sounds for me to say this, Axl was kind of cool to play with in Megaman X Command Mission.

I like Axl, Zero, and X. Zero would fit in more in the mvc series than Axl though. Axl has been able to prove himself time and time again. And by x8 he's a solid s class hunter along with X and Zero. Nothing wrong with Axl just that he doesn't have a z-saber, a weapon that would fit in better a fighter game than the Axl bullets.

If there's a rule in the urban dictionary, it should be "Every video game character has fans of any number greater than 0."

He has fans: http://i.neoseeker.com/ca/street_fighter_iv_conceptart_N2E99.jpg ?

I'm not exactly a fan of any character except Zero but...I do like some of the women in the Megaman games...hot stuff they are, dunno their names.

*on topic* Can someone give me a clearer understanding of how this games' system works? I barely understand wavedashing or any of the other nomenclature MVC2 had...