Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

That's because he is. Seth Killian explained just holding up will make him hover. He does have a traditional fly command however. The second video I posted on the previous page explains his gameplay

Did someone say Petshop?

Because I think I heard someone say Petshop.

So I know I'm not the only one, is anyone else playing this just because their everyday RL friends are actually hype for a fighting game? In hopes that you'll have casual competition with people you can just call over any day?

I'll probably be playing more because of this. One of my friends really got into fighters with TvC but refuses to play anything else except MvC3.

Capcom is having another fight club on the 28th in Atlanta. It's gonna have a new build with X-23, Tron, Wesker and Spider-Man being playable.

Atlanta?!! Any address to this fight club?

Reveals are usually never at the Fight Club. If anything, they usually come out a day or two before.

True but Fight Clubs are still provide a good wealth of info. I forward to player impressions of X-23 and Wesker.

Atlanta?!! Any address to this fight club?

No address yet. Only the time and date are known. It's going to be from 8PM to 11PM.

I'll probably be playing more because of this. One of my friends really got into fighters with TvC but refuses to play anything else except MvC3.

Your friend might be in for a shock when they come across tactics from MvC2 that didn't work in TvC but work in MvC3 (full screen lockdown, etc.).

I thought Deadpool's theme was kind of annoying. The vocals sound like something you'd hear on a pop radio station these days.

They completely messed up most of the MvC1 themes though, my god. Morrigan's especially, they drained all the class from it. Chun Li and Spiderman's sound ghetto, like they were done on a bootleg midi set. Ryu's just sounds stupid(seriously Capcom, the techno crap is getting old), iron Man's is boring though it always kind of was, and Captain America's just doesn't fit him. Wolverine and Hulk's are the exceptions though, they both sound better actually, and in fact are pretty badass. On the positive Arthur, Tron, Doom, Magneto, and Amaterasu's themes are pretty legit.

And I can't believe they gimped Devils Never Cry. That's sin right there :/ It's not bad but it sounds watered down.

So far I'm kind of underwhelmed and I think it's a downgrade from MvC1 though some were pleasantly surprising. Nowhere near Capcom's best musically though, not at all. I'm hoping the future Darkstalkers doesn't end up sounding like this.

I thought Deadpool's theme was kind of annoying. The vocals sound like something you'd hear on a pop radio station these days.

They completely messed up most of the MvC1 themes though, my god. Morrigan's especially, they drained all the class from it. Chun Li and Spiderman's sound ghetto, like they were done on a bootleg midi set. Ryu's just sounds stupid(seriously Capcom, the techno crap is getting old), iron Man's is boring though it always kind of was, and Captain America's just doesn't fit him. Wolverine and Hulk's are the exceptions though, they both sound better actually, and in fact are pretty badass. On the positive Arthur, Tron, Doom, Magneto, and Amaterasu's themes are pretty legit.

And I can't believe they gimped Devils Never Cry. That's sin right there :/ It's not bad but it sounds watered down.

So far I'm kind of underwhelmed and I think it's a downgrade from MvC1 though some were pleasantly surprising. Nowhere near Capcom's best musically though, not at all. I'm hoping the future Darkstalkers doesn't end up sounding like this.

They're not using Morrigan's theme from MvC1. They're using her theme from Darkstalkers. They used the same theme for TvC.

This music definitely beats fighting to smooth jazz. :yaaay:

Speak for yourself. I prefer doing everything listening to smooth jazz. I wish they would have just got better jazz for MvC3.

So basically Capcom said(translated from Twitter):

- PROBABLY no more Darkstalkers, no Demitri confirmed. Jon Talbain was 100% the one we would have got;

NO Breath of Fire characters;

NO Sengoku Basara characters;

NO Sf3 Gill;

NO Monster Hunter characters(they considered Rathalos though);

And for Megaman, they said to wait a little more.

Remember that for Rathalos, the MH team said no, but since the game comes out in 2011 there is a high probability they will make up their mind.

Whining and such...

VS.

This music definitely beats fighting to smooth jazz. :yaaay:

I think we have a winner!

So basically Capcom said(translated from Twitter):

- PROBABLY no more Darkstalkers, no Demitri confirmed. Jon Talbain was 100% the one we would have got;

NO Breath of Fire characters;

NO Sengoku Basara characters;

NO Sf3 Gill;

NO Monster Hunter characters(they considered Rathalos though);

And for Megaman, they said to wait a little more.

Remember that for Rathalos, the MH team said no, but since the game comes out in 2011 there is a high probability they will make up their mind.

Before this thread degrades into reaction images spam, I'd still like to mention that these are subject to change if the demand is high enough. Those DLC characters must come from somewhere, after all.

As long as Capcom doesn't forget to feature Megaman, I don't care about ur niggitz :kitty:

... BTW, I'm surprised. So far, it doesn't seem like they'd feature Cable in this. Maybe he will be completely replaced by Chris?