Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

What continuity of Storm wears that outfit? Not familiar to me.

Didn't think Viper was that iconic of the SF4 newcomers. Would've thought of Seth or Rufus first. Just judging on looks though so idk.

Don't wanna see these two are "boring" but not everyone can be beamspammers or whatever I suppose :x

People complaining about how the game will be be broken because every character in the game looks to be broken.

If everyone is brocken, no one is brocken -> balance... or?

Oh shit! C. Viper is in! I am now indubitably sold on this game.

I also have my team: Wesker / Viper / Amaterasu. Team Super Spy. :kitty:

I don't care if the mechanics are ass like SFIV's anymore. It's fast, offensive gameplay, and I got my characters, and that's all I need.

I don't recognize that second arena, either, but the fact that there is steam coming out of everyone's mouths is damn cool.

Viper kinda makes sense, as she's one of the most flashy newcomers in SF4, with lightning and fire everywhere.

What continuity of Storm wears that outfit? Not familiar to me.

Didn't think Viper was that iconic of the SF4 newcomers. Would've thought of Seth or Rufus first. Just judging on looks though so idk.

Don't wanna see these two are "boring" but not everyone can be beamspammers or whatever I suppose :x

Actually Viper is THE most popular SFIV character. Maybe it's because of her hair, or her gameplay being fun as shit, or the boobies...but she is. She even surpasses Juri's popularity.

ugh, fuck crimson viper

she might be fun, but damn she is ugly

"we wish we could make women in suits like snk"

My favorite X-Men chick and my favorite non-Chun-li SF4 chick?

Giggity~

ugh, fuck crimson viper

she might be fun, but damn she is ugly

"we wish we could make women in suits like snk"

Totally, that Ash Crimson chick is hotter than everything in SSF4 :3

Oh... like women you can't tell are women until they die and their clothes get ripped off...?

:psyduck:

i guess you're talking about king but king has a sizable chest in XIII and i was more referring to mature/vice

stay bald

edit: viper is definitely looking good enough gameplay wise to justify her entrance though.

that fucking screen blur shit when she uses a fire attack is realllly dumb though.

double edit: apparently the blur shit is gamespot's fault.

Where is the stage from the second video from?

It looks like it's from Onimusha. Could be wrong though.

viper definitely looks like she has sweet gameplay.

also, is it just me, or is advancing guard retarded in this? that's pretty much my only major system complaint. stuff like combos being way too rewarding for very basic stuff hurting the need for resets is one thing, but the advancing guard just looks shitty.

I'm REALLY not liking that heat effect after every Burning Kick.

You mean the way the screen shits? That's apparently gamespot's fault, not in the game.

viper definitely looks like she has sweet gameplay.

also, is it just me, or is advancing guard retarded in this? that's pretty much my only major system complain. stuff like combos being way too rewarding for very basic stuff hurting the need for resets is one thing, but the advancing guard just looks shitty.

The advancing guard actually pushes your opponent back to break out of pressure or counter attack. However since so many characters rely on full screen projectiles it's rendered pointless most of the time,

The advancing guard actually pushes your opponent back to break out of pressure or counter attack. However since so many characters rely on full screen projectiles it's rendered pointless most of the time,

it just seems fucking shitty to me since it's like "Oh boy my pressure gets to be 2-3 hits and then i'm across the entire screen."

I guess that depends on how easy it is to do/how baitable it is, though.

C.Viper beats out Juri? Somewhat disappointed by that...Storm is an interesting (if not easily predictable) inclusion, but just how many new characters do they feel like adding from here to Feburary?

And fuck all if I didn't spell the second month of the year right.

Viper being in instead of Juri makes a lot of sense. Viper is a lot flashier than Juri is, and flashiness seems to be required if you want to be in this game.

My favorite X-Men chick and my favorite non-Chun-li SF4 chick?

Giggity~

Totally, that Ash Crimson chick is hotter than everything in SSF4 :3

sarcasm?

If everyone is brocken, no one is brocken -> balance... or?

tell that to HNK :yaaay::vbang:

Cept not everyone in HnK was broken. About half of the cast had broken loops while the rest didn't.

Everyone is broken in that game.

Even the ass characters.

Even Mamiya... :vbang: