Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Cept not everyone in HnK was broken. About half of the cast had broken loops while the rest didn't.

everyone is stupid broken, just that some are beyond stupid :kitty:

edit

btw, loving the new storm :kitty:

Everyone is broken in that game.

Even the ass characters.

Even Mamiya... :vbang:

You're telling me that Jagi and Mamiya had broken loops?

Vids or it didn't happen.

I'm really liking Viper so far. She's got that weird air dive, a focus attack, and her EX Thunder Knuckle goes through projectiles. She has real OTG combos too, instead of the garbage 1 hit into super OTGs some of the character trailers have been showing.

Storm looks faithful to Marvel 2, except you probably won't be able to followup with a DHC after thunderstorm anymore, as a friend pointed out that the opponent is launched upwards now, and the other character was able to tech before hitting the ground in one of the videos. Well, you could DHC to a fullscreen attack, but there doesn't seen to be too many of those.

What continuity of Storm wears that outfit? Not familiar to me.

That's Storm's costume in the main continuity. She wears different alternations of that costume depending on the artist or era.

Where is the stage from the second video from?

I don't recognize that second arena, either, but the fact that there is steam coming out of everyone's mouths is damn cool.

The arena is the handout of The Hand

People forget that Viper stole most of her moves (specials AND normals) from Captain Commando and so far she is looking more like a rushdown CapCom.

Also, viper titty buff is godlike, makes you udnerstnd why Tony was wondering if she was free after the fight.

People forget that Viper stole most of her moves (specials AND normals) from Captain Commando and so far she is looking more like a rushdown CapCom.

Also, viper titty buff is godlike, makes you udnerstnd why Tony was wondering if she was free after the fight.

Its looking like she stayed away from Capcoms territory though. I could still see him being added later or as DLC.

Marvel / Capcom 3 is one of the most popular in Britain and is very famous .Marvel / Capcom 3 is very cool looking like it’s going to suck. Granted, I am sure it will playable, and people may even like it, but as a follow-up to arguably the greatest fighting game of all time, it doesn’t look like it’s going to stack up in even the slightest.

Uhhhhh...what?

Marvel / Capcom 3 is one of the most popular in Britain and is very famous .Marvel / Capcom 3 is very cool looking like it’s going to suck. Granted, I am sure it will playable, and people may even like it, but as a follow-up to arguably the greatest fighting game of all time, it doesn’t look like it’s going to stack up in even the slightest.

Fucking bots strike again

To quote a bad movie, "If a pencil sharpener had a dress, Tony would be on it"

Its looking like she stayed away from Capcoms territory though. I could still see him being added later or as DLC.

Technically, she seems to be a "rushdown CapCom" if that makes any sense.

I really really REALLY want Strider as DLC for this one...it'd make me sad if he isn't. Unless he gets subbed out for Hien, I don't see any possiblity of Capcom's Ninjas making an appearance.

Some recent revealed tidbits about the game

- Thing was at one point considered, but they felt he would be too similar to Hulk

- Human Torch was a completed character, but he ate up too much RAM and had to be taken out

- Marvel suggested Super-Skrull as a Human Torch replacement

- To balance the roster out, Niitsuma wanted to include a young Marvel female, and ultimately X-23 was decided on

- Niitsuma intentionally held off Spider-Man's announcement until TGS because he is a popular character in Japan

- Marvel was reluctant to grant permission to include Shuma-Gorath, but Capcom convinced them that he is popular and an important part of the series' history

- Incidentally, Shuma-Gorath was the first Marvel character that Capcom proposed to Marvel (originally planned as an on-disc character?)

- Felicia has yet to appear in an official English language gameplay video because of the ESRB

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995375-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds/57459144

Translated from these sources

http://blog.movie.nifty.com/herojungle/2010/12/post-cc69.html

http://www.4gamer.net/games/109/G010916/20101204008/

Also, I hope Kratos NEVER makes an appearance in an MVC game EVER.

Why would he...? He's not M or C.

It doesn't work the same. No invincibility, no knockback. It's said to be bad as a get off of me move, which makes it totally different.

I think it has a little knockback. I think after Jam Session's multihit it knocks the enemy back. IIRC.

Yeah, cause him appearing in a couple of games that have nothing to do with Marvel or Capcom means there's such a high possibility he'll be in a game all about Marvel and Capcom characters, of which he is neither.

lol

Yeah, cause him appearing in a couple of games that have nothing to do with Marvel or Capcom means there's such a high possibility he'll be in a game all about Marvel and Capcom characters, of which he is neither.

lol

Well, he did appear in the games that are all about Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat characters without being one.

But honestly, this is getting a bit too paranoid. Don't hate Kratos, hate the devs.