Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

(also all four original Avengers are there, you forgetting about Hulk who is arguably a more popular character than the rest)

Captain America isn't one of the original avengers. Nor were they four.

EDIT : Derp

Ok, so speculation aside, if we only use the characters we currently know about and excluding the DLC, this is the most logical meaning of the achievements.

Flying Fems- Storm, Trish, Morrigan(she has a flight mode)

Big 3- Since it has "avenger's" in the title, assuming that it's some combo of Capt, THor, Hulk, and Ironman is pretty reasonable.

WeaponX- Wolverine, X-23, and DeadPool(someone who knows more about marvel said this)

Duty2Deus- Capt vs MODOK

Darkstalkers- Morrigan, Felicia, and a currently unknown third (hsien ko was the most rumored)

STARS- Chris vs Wesker (Jill is DLC)

Satsui no hadou- Ryu and most logically Akuma who's unconfirmed...i know hypocritical...

Copy This- Spiderman vs Spiderman?

Bad2Bone- Since it DOES say "metal" on the icon and has a picture of gears, Wesker's out. Spencer and IronMan are the only two i can say for sure. I can't see them using Wolverine (skeleton)and X-23 (claws only) for 2 achievements. Doom's armor is Just that...Armor (just like Aurthur's). Modok's not human. I dont know enough about Tron and Zero so im gonna leave that one up to you guys. UPDATE: Zero's out, He's a Robot :I:

Im not even going near the "Fate of two worlds" and the "Civil War" achievements because i dont have enough imformation on those.

Civil war is just Cap vs Iron Man. Probably.

Technically neither Zero nor Tron are humans, but Tron could be close enough to qualify anyway. Zero is 100% robot though.

Ok, so Zero's out and Tron's iffy. The wording of the civil war this is "Bring about an end to the Civil War in a Xbox LIVE match." and that's open to way to much interpretation for me to say anything solid about it. "Bring an end" could mean them being on the same team OR fighting each other depending on the way you look at it. Though Vs is probably right. Only thing i really care about is the confirmation of the third darkstalker.

Bad2Bone- Since it DOES say "metal" on the icon and has a picture of gears, Wesker's out. Spencer and IronMan are the only two i can say for sure. I can't see them using Wolverine (skeleton)and X-23 (claws only) for 2 achievements. Doom's armor is Just that...Armor (just like Aurthur's). Modok's not human. I dont know enough about Tron and Zero so im gonna leave that one up to you guys. UPDATE: Zero's out, He's a Robot :I

Why wouldn't Wesker count? A biological modification is still a modification.

MODOK is human. At least he was. He was turned into that.

Morrigan has a real flight mode in MvC3.

Also The French achievement description for "Copy this" is "Prove that the Spider cannot be imitated."

So it's probably a reference to Taskmaster who was recently confirmed in today.

I think Wesker wouldn't count because its specifically referring to cybernetic alterations hence the word "METAL" MODOK could though.

Taskmaster who was recently confirmed in today.

What, where? Link or it didn't happen >.>

Also about the "big 3" I though everyone was talking about a whole different achievement, that is the Avengers Assemble achievement and the one I was talking about as the Avenger central one.

What, where? Link or it didn't happen >.>

Also about the "big 3" I though everyone was talking about a whole different achievement, that is the Avengers Assemble achievement and the one I was talking about as the Avenger central one.

http://shoryuken.com/content/marvel-vs-capcom-3-comic-book-art-reveal-taskmaster-galactus-2941

Those pages are previews from the MvC3 comic that comes packaged with the collector's edition

Cool, Taskmaster looks pretty bad ass so i dont mind him being in at all :keke:

Even though everything on that one list seems to be coming true, I'm starting to question Phoenix after the achievements list since Trish, Morrigan, and Storm can all fly.

Or maybe, There's more than one combination to unlock the same achievements.

I love reading the comments on shoryuken.com..... They base entire arguments off personal feelings and biased opinions and go out of their way to ignore facts.

I love reading the comments on shoryuken.com..... They base entire arguments off personal feelings and biased opinions and go out of their way to ignore facts.

That's just the front page, the MvC3 subforum is a lot better.

And yeah more than one combination seems likely.

Cool, Taskmaster looks pretty bad ass so i dont mind him being in at all :keke:

Even though everything on that one list seems to be coming true, I'm starting to question Phoenix after the achievements list since Trish, Morrigan, and Storm can all fly.

Or maybe, There's more than one combination to unlock the same achievements.

Remember that Kensk said about Taskmaster too, so that list still mean nothing.

Yeah, SRK and mainly of all GAMEFAQS have nothing but childrens. Like, who care if MODOK has a super interesting gameplay? He's ugly!! The wonderful Daredevil or Blade the vampire will be better!!!11oneeleven11!!!

That's just the front page, the MvC3 subforum is a lot better.

And yeah more than one combination seems likely.

Oh i've read them....

27+ pages of Jill Valentine "info"..... It's amazing 27 pages of a character that doesnt have a single video or even a screenshot.

@Arakune, dunno if your being sarastic but i agree. MODOK is ugly and i refuse to play him because of that.

Yeah it's childish, but that fucker's got a huge head. I hate people with big heads. It freaks me out. I also hate people with tiny heads.

Oh i've read them....

27+ pages of Jill Valentine "info"..... It's amazing 27 pages of a character that doesnt have a single video or even a screenshot.

Who needs info when we can use the thread to argue that RE5 Jill is not Nina Williams and that her Battlesuit is blue not purple. Or turn it into RE general

Oh i've read them....

@Arakune, dunno if your being sarastic but i agree. MODOK is ugly and i refuse to play him because of that.

Yeah it's childish, but that fucker's got a huge head. I hate people with big heads. It freaks me out. I also hate people with tiny heads.

No, i'm sarcastic obviously. MODOK is ugly as shit. So? His gameplay is super interesting and MORE OF ALL, he has not an human shape. Like Amaterasu. Non human-shape characters(Arakune, Pekomaru, Amaterasu,,ecc) are super interesting to play as. Seriously, discriminating a character because of his looks? I hate some characters aestethically in games, like El Fuerte, but still that doesn't make me don't play as him. He's so fun that i don't care. MODOK is ugly, but he has the best "trick" potential in the game, second or maybe superior to Trish.

Who needs info when we can use the thread to argue that RE5 Jill is not Nina Williams and that her Battlesuit is blue not purple. Or turn it into RE general

Its purple though.

he has not an human shape. Like Amaterasu. Non human-shape characters(Arakune, Pekomaru, Amaterasu,,ecc) are super interesting to play as. Seriously, discriminating a character because of his looks?

Lolirony.

Its purple though.

Get fucked.

I'm hyped for Hsienko if she's in.

Still hoping more info for DLC comes.

Did anyone actually confirm Hsien-ko? I can't remember... if so that is pretty sick (the more Darkstalkers characters the better IMO, Donovan would've been pretty cool too)

http://shoryuken.com/content/marvel-vs-capcom-3-comic-book-art-reveal-taskmaster-galactus-2941

Those pages are previews from the MvC3 comic that comes packaged with the collector's edition

Taskmaster sounds cool, and I'm betting if they DO put Galactus in MvC3 it'll be as the Arcade mode boss (a la Abyss)...

Did anyone actually confirm Hsien-ko? I can't remember... if so that is pretty sick (the more Darkstalkers characters the better IMO, Donovan would've been pretty cool too)

She's not confirmed but the Lupinko leak has been so true so far that it's imminent. So far he accurately predicted Viper, Storm, Taskmaster, Galactus, Shuma, Jill. and specified that Shuma/Jill would be DLC. No characters have come out not on his list either.

There's a ton of new info on SRK from the Storm/Viper build some guys in Portugal got to play with. I would quote them but spoiler tags don't work the same here and it would just be a wall of text so I will just link you to the posts.

Impressions

Assist list