Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Milking? Nah, this is standard procedure. The dlc characters are when it gets hot. :v:

wait when people find out that the dlc costumes are already on the disc, and as usual capcom releasing the packs monthly and waiting like 4 month after the last pack to sell all the packs as one

Lol all I thought after Dante was announced was VICTOR DELACROIX needed to be another villain for the Capcom side in the game. Just so I could hear someon say "Victor Delacroix" in a cool voice. Like Doom or Magneto.

if they ever put a chaos legion char believe me when i say that i will die of happines, i really want them to get some love

the diference, at least for me is that many of the carpacks are not on the disc, and the cars doesnt cost too much and they release them separately so you buy the car that you want or the whole pack, if they released the chars separately and a pack as a whole i wouldnt mind, or at least dot give me the crap of releasing all the packs so far away one of each other like they did with ssf4

btw

tPYbk.png

14wrvau.png

and for the lulz

dealy.jpg

Just picked up my reserved copy of MvC3 from Gamestop, too bad I won't be able to play it untill tonight because of college work.

8 Players in a Player Match Lobby = gdlk :)

No Spectator Mode = not gdlk :(

Surprised the honkin' big 400 page guide also has frame data for Shuma and Jill. Very neat. About to sit down and take it for a ride.

anyone else get some slow-down issues every once in a while?

should've installed the game anyway, but still :(

Only during the pretty trailer stuff, though I'm just doing Arcade at the moment.

I don't think Capcom can use Chaos Legion. Game was based on a book as I recall

i know, but we can always dream

and even when they can use the chars i doubt that it will happen considering that not many people liked the game :gonk:

Right, day one log

I'm enjoying this way too much.

I'm actually not seeing that many Dante's, but a lot of Ryu's and Akuma's sprinkled with a few Sentinels.

Hmm well the costumes are nice but I'll have to wait until they release a pack for characters I actually use :3 (but Dante's is pretty awesome, can't go wrong with Daddy! Especially since his Devil form changes as well!) The possibility of having Doc Oc in the game makes me smile.

You guys wouldn't believe what I went through to get a special edition copy of this damn game >.>

By the way I'm totally loving it, I really like that there's a lag simulation option in training, now no one can complain about latency :kitty: However I'm sad that the mission mode isn't as robust as BB's Challenge mode... Also I didn't think it was possible but they made Morrigan fun again! Diagonal (ground) Soul Fist, horizontal (aerial) Soul Fist, and TRUE flight mode are totally god like!

Think I'll keep offline for the first week >.> wanna make sure I know what I'm doing <.<

Think I'll keep offline for the first week >.> wanna make sure I know what I'm doing <.<

If you know how to do an Aerial Combo, you're ahead of the pack already.

If you know how to do an Aerial Combo, you're ahead of the pack already.

lol wow is it really that bad? Crap better get my licks in early then XD

Also taking another look at the costume screens, lol Classic Ryu, it seems Capcom does recognize there was a such thing a Street Fighter (instead of making it appear the series started at 2)

i know, but we can always dream

and even when they can use the chars i doubt that it will happen considering that not many people liked the game :gonk:

Bionic Commando for PS3 and 360 was a horrible atrocious piece of shit... and yet, we got that game's gay fucking Spencer instead of the original one.