Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Well Amazon has the guide for $12+Free shipping, otherwise you can keep checking out the SRK Hyper Guide. It's not complete yet but is shaping up rather nicely, also it has video tutorials, which I personally found pretty awesome.

Although I still recommend getting the Brady guide cause it's just crazy how detailed and well written it is, read it for an hour straight and already it's helping me with my Morrigan game.

Sucks for Canadians >_<

We have to pay $9 shipping T_T

Edit: Nevermind, just go on Amazon.ca, lol. Although we still have to pay $17 + tax...and it's out of stock :mad:

Sorry if this was asked or explained before, but what the hell are these "Events" listed in the Titles? There's a whole section for beating Event #.

Sorry if this was asked or explained before, but what the hell are these "Events" listed in the Titles? There's a whole section for beating Event #.

Completing certain prerequisites in mvc3. Example; completing all of x character's mission modes, beating arcade mode on different difficulties, beating it with certain teams/characters, collecting PP's and etc.

Now running Ammy/Sent after someone showed me their lockdown potential (read: beasted me during some casuals). Beads + drones kinda reminds me of Strider/Doom somewhat now, although the team still needs a good AA(using Morg at the moment).

Completing certain prerequisites in mvc3. Example; completing all of x character's mission modes, beating arcade mode on different difficulties, beating it with certain teams/characters, collecting PP's and etc.

But there's a certain section that has the prerequisite, "Complete Event #", and it goes up to 64. I'm asking about those.

But there's a certain section that has the prerequisite, "Complete Event #", and it goes up to 64. I'm asking about those.

Some of these aesthetic rewards (titles) are unavailable until online events occur. These events were unknown at the time when this strategy (guide) was written

Going by that we can assume Capcom has some things planned out in which you can earn these titles in special online interactions, but of course no one (?) knows what/when they are at the moment. However it does have the titles themselves.