Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

My execution is garbage today :(

That's kinda what happens when you don't build a resistance to Seifuuku's trolling.

That's kinda what happens when you don't build a resistance to Seifuuku's trolling.

More like I need practice in general. I only played on and off cause of IRL stuff and playing other games. I stopped playing religiously after the first week :(

At least I know I hardly drop combos with my mains against Californians.

I'm also finally going to decide on a secondary team. Magneto/Zero/? Maybe Doom or Wesker. I'm practicing ROM loop with Magneto right now and I can only do it on Sentinel and Hulk right now. Wish I had better execution like those asians.

Dudes, I have NO FUCKING IDEA how to balance a team and assistances in dis shit (dun come with MAHVEL 2 crap, never cared about that piece of shit).

Currently wanting to main Magneto, Storm and Zero. Any suggestions?

Also, I got some interest in Capt. America, Morrigan and lol Sentinel.

Dudes, I have NO FUCKING IDEA how to balance a team and assistances in dis shit (dun come with MAHVEL 2 crap, never cared about that piece of shit).

Currently wanting to main Magneto, Storm and Zero. Any suggestions?

Also, I got some interest in Capt. America, Morrigan and lol Sentinel.

If you want to use Storm, use her electric charge attack. NO ONE online does that, and i've nearly never seen that in videos.

Wow...just got annihilated by a really good Chun player. Anyone have advice for handling her psychotic rushdown? All I ever really managed was using special on the ground to anti-air her, but that never really lead to solid damage and she was back on me before I could even think.

If you want to use Storm, use her electric charge attack. NO ONE online does that, and i've nearly never seen that in videos.

I was being serious :\

Magneto Zero Storm is a better order. Or Storm Zero Magneto. It's a fairly good team though.

Plus, you can do the DHC trick with Magneto>Zero or Storm>Zero for a potentially dead character.

But yeah, you seem like you just need to get used to the system and how this game is played before getting in depth advice. Just start playing around with characters you like to understand the basic game mechanics better, such as calling out assists for a reason, using assists in different ways, and shit like that.

DHC... :vbang:

Shit, my mind is lost, I forgot what that shit is.

I also liked the Magneto / Morrigan / Sentinel team. Sometimes I change Mags with Capt. America, but he feels weird (a lot slower than before).

so im wondering if my team of zero, hulk sentinel all with the 1st assist could have some improvement

BTW is it me or Phoenix is brain-dead? :v:

Shitty health aside, she can rush down like fuck easily. I kind of liked her but I would like to try more shit.

so im wondering if my team of zero, hulk sentinel all with the 1st assist could have some improvement

Personally I think Ryuenjin is Zero's worst assists, but none are fantastic. Hadangeki for approach, Shippuga for pressure/combo extend. Zero to Hulk DHC is nice though. Jump loop BnB builds almost 2 meter, Rekkoha to Gamma Crush is 800k. Gamma Wave works after Zero's airthrows and lets him combo after, so that's kind of nice. Not sure of Zero-Sent and Hulk-Sent interactions, but drones are good I guess, so yeah.

TBH, I'm no wonder at the game, but, I wouldn't put Zero first in any team unless the 2nd had a reliably safe super.. IMO he's better at 2nd, since he has an easy DHC in. Having Hulk first would give you gamma tsunami > sougenmu > lol which way am I teleporting > lol clone mix ups and psuedo unblockables.

My brain is completely confounded when it comes to Akuma's Tatsu. With plenty of meter and X-Factor players just chip me to death through Tatsu/Beam again and again.

There's gotta be something I'm missing. The question is...WHAT? :(

when people get hurricane happy, Just xfactor punish them for it. When I do it i usually end up killing akuma off. Some characters can counter it but thats risky because he can cancel into super if he has meter. But if you xfactor punish with a invincible super into combo, it usually leads to a dead akuma. I use She hulk taskmaster spencer. They all have pretty reliable answers to tatsu.

TBH, I'm no wonder at the game, but, I wouldn't put Zero first in any team unless the 2nd had a reliably safe super.. IMO he's better at 2nd, since he has an easy DHC in. Having Hulk first would give you gamma tsunami > sougenmu > lol which way am I teleporting > lol clone mix ups and psuedo unblockables.

Why wouldnt you lead with zero? He is a great point character and Hulk is a good second character. Zero Builds a ton of meter to use the shadow super dhc out into other stuff. I mean using it for mixups is good too but i prefer being a bit versatile with my team strats.

My brain is completely confounded when it comes to Akuma's Tatsu. With plenty of meter and X-Factor players just chip me to death through Tatsu/Beam again and again.

There's gotta be something I'm missing. The question is...WHAT? :(

Does AG not reduce the chip enough?

My, I'm starting to like Spencer and Haggar, and Morrigan even more. With the previous char I mentioned before (Magneto, Zero, Storm, Sentinel), what combinations of teams could I get?

also fuck necrophilia :kitty: