Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

By "official" I mean, 100% damage combos that actually K.O. (i.e. knock out limitation) and don't just empty the bar and basically as many hits as possible. Emphasis on hit count.

2LMHS > buktooth > corner loop > sphere flame > DT > 22S j.S > 3HHHH~6H > bold move j.S/hammer > 623C623C > 6C > Plasma beam assist > bold move jet stream > fire works > stylish > optional sphere flame for "UNSTOPPABLE!!" kill combo on thor

Just from a recent post, without sphere flame it does 160+ with sphere flame is 215+ for only 4 meter.

Not actually the biggest since I can get fancier but I tend to land it all the time.

So far the highest I've gotten is 132 hits with Dante/Ryu/Wolverine:

Starting with Dante:

LMH 6HHHHH (cancel into rapid jabs) S > Gunfire Cancel (H x N) > Sword Cancel (S) > j.H > j.236H > Land > 236MH > after Jackpot > 214MH (Ryu's Shinku Tatsumaki, time it so that it's close to the ground when he does it) > After 100 hits or so > 623MH (Weapon X)

Best I've done, and I'm a beginner so....

i've gotten some 600 hits with Dante lvl 3 xfactor JAM SESSION infinite.

but without "infinites" i've gotten over 200 hits with my Dante/Deadpool/Taskmaster team with a 5 bar + lvl 1 xfactor combo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/iw2ma?feature=mhee

that one is only 161 hits but i can change it for a bigger hit count but less damage

chun li can get 999+ and no one gives a shit

Morrigan, Doom, Vergil, Zero, Wolverine, and Wesker nerfs incoming.

I swear if they take advice from the guys who decided to call "remove berzerker rage" a BUFF...I will flip a table (I loved that epic "SWISS CHEESE" quote.)

I dunno, I kinda like the top characters where they are right now, I don't want to see the likes of Morrigan, Vergil and Doom get nerfed. If anything, they should just make the mid/low tier guys cheaper/more unfair.

Berserker Rage should not be taken out, but it should definitely be made more useful. Maybe an air version to extend combos?

Probably a good idea, yes. :)

I like how dead this thread was. Actually, I think this is even the wrong thread... iirc we have a UMvC3 thread somewhere...