Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...you philestines like RAP MUSIC.

And dare I say it....COUNTRY.

No, in your case you're just a techno-hater.

No, I like techno.

I HATE shitty techno (AKA a lot of SSF4 / MAHVEL 3 lame-ass remixes), like anyone with working ears do :kitty:

Heck, I just need to listen to the TvC soundtrack and compare the themes of the chars that also appear in MAHVEL 3 to notice the ENORMOUS quality gap between them.

TvC OST sounds like it was made with the biggest care of the world. MAHVEL's is like they just hired a shitty DJ and asked him to use generic crappy techno, since apparently a lot of people nowadays like shitty techno :v:

No, I like techno.

I HATE shitty techno (AKA a lot of SSF4 / MAHVEL 3 lame-ass remixes), like anyone with working ears do :kitty:

If that's the case, prove me wrong with some SUPERIOR techno (also I didn't care too much for TvC last I listened to it).

@Kyosuke: NO.

@FormerlyUnknown: Euro-Pop/J-Pop isn't the same as Techno/Eurobeat/House/Trance, man.

Honestly I liked She-Hulk's theme a bit, and while X-23's was okay as well, as was Sentinel's, as was Amaterasu's, Shuma Gorath's reminds me of a shmup boss, loving da Gouki remix, Wesker's theme is as top-tier as he is, Magneto speak'n'spell is just fun, and Nathan Spencer's theme reminds me of MGS, Crimson Viper's vocoder remix was epic, and I *especially* dig Trish's revamped version of Lock N' Load (which came in second for me), I'm gonna say that "The Battle for Earth: Phase 3" is my favorite track.

What's considered the "biggest" official combo right now (by hits/damage/setup)?

Level "3" X-Factor with a full team = what?

Only messing with you but Blade, what do you mean by "official" since we still have infinite's that can be done within normal game means without the DHC trick or X-factor.

By "official" I mean, 100% damage combos that actually K.O. (i.e. knock out limitation) and don't just empty the bar and basically as many hits as possible. Emphasis on hit count.

Level "3" X-Factor with a full team = what?

Only messing with you but Blade, what do you mean by "official" since we still have infinite's that can be done within normal game means without the DHC trick or X-factor.

Oh, lol I didn't even think about that. XD