Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Zero was in TvC. Let him stay there

...So was Ryu, Chun-Li, Morrigan, and Viewtiful Joe, yet they're ALL in MVC3 as well... So I'm sure adding Zero (Or X, or both) wouldn't be much of a problem for them since they already added a few from TVC already...

They already kinda said Megaman X isn't coming, but "X series fans will be pleased". MMX Zero in MVC3 FTW!

Ahhh you're right, that could possibly work.

...So was Ryu, Chun-Li, Morrigan, and Viewtiful Joe, yet they're ALL in MVC3 as well... So I'm sure adding Zero (Or X, or both) wouldn't be much of a problem for them since they already added a few from TVC already...

Ryu, Chun-Li and Morrigan are vs series mainstays. Viewtiful Joe is made of awesome. Zero cause me much rage in TvC. His range and combo potential alone made me want to throw my controller across the room. Don't get me wrong, Zero is my favorite character in the X series. Just couldn't stand him that game.

Where's my goddamn Marvelman!?

Fucking Marvel... Only they would buy the rights to one of the most storied, straight fucking awesome characters in the history of comic books... And then do NOTHING with him. If their was one way to successfully get him out to the unknowing public, it was this game. C'mon Marvel, help a brother out!

Where's my goddamn Marvelman!?

Fucking Marvel... Only they would buy the rights to one of the most storied, straight fucking awesome characters in the history of comic books... And then do NOTHING with him. If their was one way to successfully get him out to the unknowing public, it was this game. C'mon Marvel, help a brother out!

who???

We do need an X villain.

I say, keep Zero from TvC and add Sigma (maybe X2 ver.) or Vile.

They've already said that they won't add X, but they'll please the MMX fanboys. Axl would be cool, too.

Yeah, "kinda." Well "kinda" isn't good enough. F*** you Capcom. You know damn well X deserves a spot.

• Killian confirmed that Mega Man X would NOT be in Marvel vs. Capcom 3. This doesn't rule out another version of Mega Man being in the game, though."
Source: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/sep/04/community-news-roundup-september-4th/#comments

I think I saw it somewhere else, too. Zero's not a bad choice, though. I just hope at least one MMX character is in it, maybe even two.

i say BS, MMX fans want X on mvc3, him and Zero, fuck the rest

They're probably picking a different megaman and don't want two different megamans. X in his badass armor would be really cool.

If Megaman X isn't in it, there are some other good options (namely villains [sigma, Vile, Magma Dragoon, Gate, all come to mind]). As much as I don't like Axl as a character in X7 or X8, I think he would work well in MvC3.

i say BS, MMX fans wnat X on mvc3, him and Zero, fuck the rest

Bah. X has to be the most uninteresting of Mega Man incarnations. Paciest, whiner, generic monologue about peace between human and reploids. It doesn't surprise me that Zero and other side character suppress him in popularity. What can X offer in this game that wasn't done with Classic Mega Man in the last two games?

the question is what offers classic megaman that X couldnt offer better, X has more options and he can be a really interesting fighting game character

he can dash, air dash, switch between armors, zone, rush down, keep away, just think on any of the options that he has from its games and you will see it

What can X offer in this game that wasn't done with Classic Mega Man in the last two games?

A hover motorcycle? ^_^

imo, X just looks cooler than classic Megaman. Legends Megaman is cool, though. There's also Megaman ZX and Battle Network, so I guess they have a lot of Megaman options available.

oh, and I would love to see Protoman in MvC3.

the question is what offers classic megaman that X couldnt offer better, X has more options and he can be a really interesting fighting game character

he can dash, air dash, switch between armors, zone, rush down, keep away, just think on any of the options that he has from its games and you will see it

Dash and air dash are features in the game it could easily be given to Classic. Same with rush down and keep away. Other than armors the characters overlap. There isn't enough differences.

Source: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/sep/04/community-news-roundup-september-4th/#comments

I think I saw it somewhere else, too. Zero's not a bad choice, though. I just hope at least one MMX character is in it, maybe even two.

It's all a matter of which "Megaman" will appear, regardless of it being Zero or others. And since it ain't X, fuck Capcom period.

Now to wait for Breath of Fire characters

i say BS, MMX fans want X on mvc3, him and Zero, fuck the rest

*brofist*

Now to wait for Breath of Fire characters

^^ This!

It's been awhile since I've played BoF3, but that werewolf guy would be awesome.

Lol watch them put in Network battle Megaman. X was my favorite Megaman incarnation, even if he was a bit of a wuss. Like Hecacom said, he's got a crapalod of options to bas his gameplay off.

Lol watch them put in Network battle Megaman. X was my favorite Megaman incarnation, even if he was a bit of a wuss. Like Hectacom said, he's got a crapalod of options to bas his gameplay off.

I remember my first time playing X4 and my health got low.

"Time to get serious" in a wussie tone with an english accent worse than 1st year Harry Potter.

But... that's not nearly as bad as Dr. Light in MM8 "Dowctow Wiwwie!"

Just because someone has a wussie voice doesn't mean they aren't badass, though. Case an point: Goku in Japanese dubbed DragonBall Z.

All I have to say is if they consider giving us Zero as "appeasing the X fans," I'm going to cancel my preorder right here and now. I've been waiting for X to show up in a Capcom vs game since the inception of the franchise. Zero in TvC was a step in the right direction, but I want to see X himself! I'll take Sigma and Vava/Vile, though, as long as they keep the X8 voices.

Of course, I think I know why X won't appear. First, Capcom practically refuses to acknowledge the X series's existence. Second, Mark Gatha is retired.