Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Well played Capcom.

Now all we need is X voiced by Suzaku and have a Hurricane Kick ripoff and we're set.

And let's hope Zero's dialogue is incredibly fabulous and magnificent.

But Zero is Wily's biggest creation ever.

So yes, Wily is already represented in dis shit :kitty:

I guess you do make a point.

So demanding, and wiley doesn't even directly fight.

Wiley could always make some sort machine he sits in and fights with, kinda like how he does in the megaman series, except something for a fighting game.

I was kinda hoping it's him because I remember S-Kill saying how there was a character that blew his mind, and M.O.D.O.K. was not that character. Or if Sentinel was in it, Wiley could be Capcom's equivalent in size. but idk

Coincidentally his theme in X1 sounds a lot like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igDJ-pWxOU4

The theme that marked the RETURN of MANLY CHARS in the Castlevania franchise: JULIUS FUKIN' BELMONT :v:

BTW is he featured in that Castlevania thing for XBLA or it's still filled with alucard-like homos and those 2 hos from the NDS games?

Wiley could always make some sort machine he sits in and fights with, kinda like how he does in the megaman series, except something for a fighting game.

That's a great idea but that how Tron is playable in this game. Her inclusion kills that idea for Wiley

The theme that marked the RETURN of MANLY CHARS in the Castlevania franchise: JULIUS FUKIN' BELMONT :v:

BTW is he featured in that Castlevania thing for XBLA or it's still filled with alucard-like homos and those 2 hos from the NDS games?

He's in there with Yoko Belnades, Maria Renard (loli version), Richter & Simon Belmont, and Hammer (the shop owner). But like Valkenhayn he's been delayed because of fucking Microsoft and their godawful servers.

That's a great idea but that how Tron is playable in this game. Her inclusion kills that idea for Wiley

It kinda does kill the unicity of the character. However, I wouldn't think Capcom is against that idea seeing that they put in Wolverine and X-23 along with Hulk and She-Hulk. I think Capcom would aim to just make them play differently.

Oh She-Hulk is gonna be in MvC3, that should be interesting...

*sees that she shares alot of similarities with El Fuerte* FUUUUUUU :arg:

Zero is too be expected as being in TvC increased your odds greatly for making it in to Marvel >.>

Eh I got the Woman's Fighting Team (X-23, Amaterasu, Trish) and Team Kamiya (Dante, Trish, Amaterasu) so the roster couldn't get any better/worst for me personally ^^ ...Except for F'n M.O.D.O.K >.> ....

I wish they would have considered Samanosuke from Onimusha or Gene from God Hand, but there's only one or two slots left on the Capcom side. I highly doubt they'll make it in. :(

All the people that complain about She-Hulk being in the game:

FAGGOTS :kitty:

This! XD

I must say that seeing She-Hulk was very surprising to me, I always thought that out of all the characters on the leaked, she was the most unlikely one to be in MVC3. O= Glad to see II was wrong about that; I can't wait to play her.

Zero was predictable, but I still welcome the addition of him (I'm still pissed that there's no Mega man though...>_>). JYB as Zero's voice made me hype a little though. :3

You knw, now that I think about it, I can't just limit myself to just a team of three characters. Instead I think I am just going to have a pool of characters to choose from.

My pool so far is: Amaterasu, Zero, Dante, Wesker, Chris and possibly Haggar.