Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

*avoiding the Troll*

Thanks Hawkingbird for bringing up a good point, which I REALLY hope is the case for MvC3's current DLC (I say this only because I REFUSED to buy "Versus" mode in RE5 and alternate outfits in S/SF4, and if they try pulling this crap again I'm just gonna wait for MvC3: FoTW SUPER Tubro Double Upper Alpha MAX 3: Tournament Edition GOLD....'(dash) to rebuy the game hopefully with all the DLC accessible, a la RE5: Gold Edition, not SSF4 <.<

Anyways after watching She-Hulk some more I think I might pick her up after all, I love her command dash and she looks like she might give me the mixups I need to keep my game a bit more random. I wonder how grappler she'll be... Hmm if the add Phoenix or Psylocke I can totally have a Woman's Fighting Team - Marvel (She-Hulk, X-23, Phoenix/Psylocke) and a Woman's Fighting Team - Capcom (Amaterasu, Trish, Chun-Li/Morrigan) :3

EDIT - Also Zero still looks retarted :/ (not like physically or anything just dumb...he's the new Mags and so was born... BBQ Pringles....)

I know people ordered the Jill Sandwich, but I never knew so many people found the Shuma-Gorath Calamari delicious. (Sorry I couldn't resist this obviously bad joke!)

Also I got the odd feeling they aren't the only dlc.

*avoiding the Troll*

Thanks Hawkingbird for bringing up a good point, which I REALLY hope is the case for MvC3's current DLC (I say this only because I REFUSED to buy "Versus" mode in RE5 and alternate outfits in S/SF4, and if they try pulling this crap again I'm just gonna wait for MvC3: FoTW SUPER Tubro Double Upper Alpha MAX 3: Tournament Edition GOLD....'(dash) to rebuy the game hopefully with all the DLC accessible, a la RE5: Gold Edition, not SSF4 <.<

Yeah! I enjoyed playing my Super Turbo X-men COTA!!! I enjoyed playing my Tournament Edition Marvel vs Capcom!!! I enjoyed playing the best game of them all: Super X-men VS Street Fighter!!

Shuma-Gorath = yay. Chaos Dimension was always my favorite looking super in MvC2, albeit impractical use of meter I guess. Wasn't able to get into MAHVEL 2 due to multiple reasons (sucking, no competition, sucking) but 3 is looking nice now. Hopefully running Zero / Shuma / ???. Ammy Jill or Doom perhaps. I dunno.

Shuma-Gorath = yay. Chaos Dimension was always my favorite looking super in MvC2, albeit impractical use of meter I guess.

His entire gameplay revolved around Chaos Dimension. :O.

Also

Hsien-ko

Cool, but I still wanted B.B Hood, Looks like my team is going to be Shuma/Hsien-ko/Arthur.

Apparently someone claimed to have leaked the full roster.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24410413&postcount=34

Looks interesting, but there is no Megaman, so I'm skeptical.

I don't now, Capcom already stated there'd be no more Darkstalkers characters so that alone made the list bs and C. Viper seems like an odd choice, and really the only thing I want true from it is Phoenix

Isn't Hsien Co a hunter?

Of Darkstalkers? Yeah, but she is still herself one and I'm pretty sure Capcom meant no one else from the DS universe would appear in MvC3, but who knows, I'd like it to be the case since she's my 2nd fave character (Q. Bee!).

Also even though B.B. Hood is stated as being human, many in the universe believe she too is a Darkstalker, simply because she's so crazy strong x.x

Hsien-Ko is a Chinese Reanimated Corpse-Ghost/Stalker-hunter, also called LeiLei. The protective charm on her face is her twin sister.

List is fake. Amongst many other things, It was posted yesterday, after the DLC characters were already announced. If He has predicted that Jill/Squiggly would've been DLC a month ago, then i might have believed him.

Fail list. Capcom already de-confirmed additional Darkstalker characters. They de-confirmed the other shotos. As much as I want to see Taskmaster in this game there's nothing he could add with Deadpool and Dante already on the roster. Bullshit list is bullshit

-Akuma-

-Hsien-ko

This list is crap :v: Who would fucking want Akuma in this? For what I can imagine, Capcom can use the MvC1 solution and give Ryu Ken's and Akuma's moves.

But he's just another fucking shoto D:<

I repeat myself: Capcom could just put MvC1's Perfect Ryu in this, so they don't have to put Akuma and Ken in this.

But he's just another fucking shoto D:<

I repeat myself: Capcom could just put MvC1's Perfect Ryu in this, so they don't have to put Akuma and Ken in this.

They could do that, but apparently they have no plans to. Plus it's not like that list is final/real. We still have to play this waiting game.