Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

funny most of these haters probably never read any of her miniseries or comics at all.

she was pretty dope in X-FORCE and im sure capcom will make her good in MVC3 if not then you still have logan to play as.

all i need now is some strider confirmation ( hopefully) and sentinel.

Strider confirmation would be awesome. MVC2 team was Spiderman/Strider/Hayato. From the confirmed cast at least, my team sits at Amaterasu/Dante/Deadpool, though honestly, my dream team would be Jon Talbain/Vergil/Date Masamune.

As the character doesn't fight like Wolverine at all it's going to be very easy to differentiate them. She's gotta have moves that will use her feet claws. She's trained to use various types of melee weapons and firearms. A move to capitalize on that could easily be included.

so far she does great damage, shes able to OTG into super

and she has guiles final somersault super?? interesting.

looks like her normals have no range though but shes freakish fast with that airial drill and dive kicks.

tron as always looks badass, hopefully her broken assist comes back and breaks the game once more.

DOOM/TRON/STRIDER cmon capcom make it fucking happen i dont want to main dante

I'm curious what you think guys....with the new Devil May Cry trailer having come out...basically rebooting the series...are we gonna have a LOL PARADOX here?

HELL YEAH!!!! X-23 :kitty:

I'm curious what you think guys....with the new Devil May Cry trailer having come out...basically rebooting the series...are we gonna have a LOL PARADOX here?

what, there is a new devil may cry comming???

new dante makes me glad that mvc started development in time to avoid the possibility of using new dante

after seeing the pics of the new DMC i have to say

me dont want :/

he looks like some random dude from twilight :gonk:

Well, compare it to Megaman: there are different series inside one mega-series, and only one of them is represented so far.

dude, X-23 is awesome

No, really, she's not. She's one of the few roster additions I hate, the others being Tron Bonne (that damn drill spam), Viewtiful Joe (took way too many hits to deal only average damage), and Felicia (taking a Darkstalkers spot from cool characters from her series like Talbain or Donovan, when the only reason anyone likes Felicia is because she's mostly naked, anyone saying otherwise is lying to try to not seem like a perv).