Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

So one person from a separate forum said that Sentinel (f***!) and Taskmaster are joining with Phoenix. On the Capcom side with Hagger, Hsien-Ko and Akuma. I found that to be bullshit, but...

The trolls Marvel and Capcom are.

And also

KYuaS.jpg

Meme:

Enter a crossover

Saturate both worlds

Wasn't one of the achievements related to the Satsui no Faggot thing? That may confirm that (MEH) Akuma would be included in dis shit.

But I can imagine why they did it. *remembers all those scrubby ass Akumas in online SF4 and SSF4*

So one person from a separate forum said that Sentinel (f***!) and Taskmaster are joining with Phoenix. On the Capcom side with Hagger, Hsien-Ko and Akuma.

Wow welcome to forever ago, the L word had no reason to be questioned and it still doesn't

Also clearly you haven't seen this if you're still questioning Akuma's inclusion. At this point people can only hope for [blank] through DLC, but I got everyone I wanted so eh :3

i still feel that akuma is a wasted slot, too much sf chars if you ask me, without counting the amount of "shotos" abd its clones on the game

Haggar looks like Freddy Mercury in dat chibi shit

You mean he doesn't look like Freddy in his regular state, even though his design was inspired by him?

I just randomly noticed here that MODOK's Hyper Psionic Blaster damaged Arthur's health even though he hits Spencer with it... food for thought (or LoU depending on how you look at it xD)

Arthur was caught doing an assist when Modok did the super, hence both of them got hit.

Huh, I checked to see if that was the case, I couldn't see Arthur at all, I guess it's a case of "tiny hitbox-big laser"...

As a fan of the character I'm happy to see Taskmaster. Though his voice feels off. He doesn't sound like the serious character he usually is.