Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Do also note the new space stage. I thought that you can only fight Galactus on it, but I was apparently wrong.

Eh honestly I'm not to impressed with either Akuma or Taskmaster.... Akuma seems to have a BIT more nuaince to seperate him from Ryu but now much, and Taskmaster seems ok just not hype (for me) also it sounds like he's voiced by Steve Blum as well = w=

Well I already knew they were coming and the game is still looking hype, until the 15th then *runs back to play AH3 * w*

Some Phoenix info from S-Kill

Since Phoenix has a very low health what advice could you give us on how using her?

Seth: Don't get hit :) Sounds like I'm kidding, but I'm not. She's a beast on offense, but can't take a hit, so yeah. If you're the kind of player that doesn't mind taking a few hits to get into that sweet spot, Phoenix is not really for you. You might give similar advice to someone playing Strider in MvC2 (though she doesn't play like Strider).

Does her healing shield have some defense proprieties, or does it only heal her?

Seth: No defensive properties, and it only heals her while an opponent is touching the field. That is to say if you try and activate it and run, you won't heal yourself at all. Healing has to be incorporated into her rush/block strings to have a significant effect.

Can we use Dark Phoenix for unlimited time in the training mode?

Seth: Yes.

Can Dark Phoenix tag out? Will she still loose health if she tags out or will she heal her red life like everyone else?

Seth: She heals like everybody else when she tags out. When you call Dark Phoenix as an assist, her assist move also gets her "Dark Phoenix" bonus too (e.g. 2 fireballs instead of one).

What does X-Factor do to Dark Phoenix?

Seth: X-Factor affects everyone a little differently, but it doesn't give Phoenix a unique additional buff — she's already terrifying enough. Oddly the existing videos haven't really shown off the best bits of what Dark Phoenix is all about, but we'll correct that soon... :)

It's a photoshop, especially considering the leaker who posted it even said he did not know where it was from.

P.S. I love how the letters are differently shaded, and the shading doesn't line up with the rest of the image.

lol well fake or not we know she's in the game, we should be getting official announcements soon since Capcom said we'd know the full roster by the end of the month (with this being the last week + 2)

That second picture might not necessarily be fake, her and Chun are facing the same way, Hsien was probably called as an assist (which would explain her health bar being on the bottom still). The thing that makes it seems more fishy to me is how similar she looks to her 2D model I could probably make a good resolution sprite look like that in Photoshop with a few filters... But either way, her and Sent are almost guaranteed at this point IMO...

Even though this is a bit off topic I like how well Dustloop is handling the issues with the roster most other forums are bombarded with some complaints and the nauseating trolling phrases of "Cry Moar","Your tears are delicious" and the worst of them all "DEAL WITH IT!" Let's give ourselves a round of applause for maturity.

I'm just glad we didn't get Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma. Good god those were absolutely horrible character choices.

lol assist

According to Shoryuken it's from a German mag, legitimacy is a bit higher, I just find it funny you can barely make out that Arthur is the point character and Sentinel is the assist :P

And so slams shut the book of character reveals. I'm gonna hold off on this until I see dlc of characters I truly like. In the mean time I'll just play with friends who I know are getting it.

This game's officially broken.

Which means MAHVEL fans will play. :vbang:

Get ready to deal with large amounts of MSS teams online at day 1 lol. They might find teams that put MSS to shame though, because I'm dead sure they won't retain all their godliness from 2

Get ready to deal with large amounts of MSS teams online at day 1 lol. They might find teams that put MSS to shame though, because I'm dead sure they won't retain all their godliness from 2

Magento, fag robot ans HO HO HO? :OS: