Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

I'm just glad we didn't get Evil Ryu and Oni Akuma. Good god those were absolutely horrible character choices.

I would of preferred Angry Ryu and even Angrier Akuma in MVC to instead to spice things up a bit oh well. Also Kyosuke pay no attention to most likely nerfed MSS and try to avoid the endless stream of Dantes lol.

I would of preferred Angry Ryu and even Angrier Akuma in MVC to instead to spice things up a bit oh well. Also Kyosuke pay no attention to most likely nerfed MSS and try to avoid the endless stream of Dantes lol.

Don't worry I'm not buying MAHVEL 3

At least not until they re-relase it in the greatest hits line.

When I see MM as DLC or B.B. Hood I'll jump aboard the MAHVEL train, but as of now I ain't hype. Guess that makes me some scrub lol. MK9 is lookin mighty delicious all of a sudden.

I'm not buying MAHVEL 3, in fact, because I was never a huge fan of these crossovers and I have no hurries in buying it

So the "zomg u a scrub coz u think mahvel 2 is shit" logic a lot of mahvel 2 fagmorts always like mentioning doesn't apply to me :v:

Magneto has been gimped, Storm still looks ridiculous (but not to the same degree), and I DOUBT Sentinel will be as absurd as he was, so MSS is most likely done... I mean, it'll probably still be a decent team (depending on how Sent turns out) but I don't think it'll dominate as soundly as it did...

That's why I can't play MvC2 anymore since seeing MvC3, because despite the smaller roster, there aren't any redundant/throwaway characters *cough*Bone-claw Wolverine*cough* and everyone seems viable in their own way, the fights look SO much more diverse. Playing MvC2 now just makes me antsy for the 15th >.<

I'm not buying MAHVEL 3, in fact, because I was never a huge fan of these crossovers and I have no hurries in buying it

So the "zomg u a scrub coz u think mahvel 2 is shit" logic a lot of mahvel 2 fagmorts always like mentioning doesn't apply to me :v:

whoa you just said what was on my mind. Also yeah 3 does have the apparently better roster aside from some issues but those are mainly personal.

vdmil4.jpg

I really like the way Hsien-ko looks in this game :3 Damn it, might have to switch up my alternate roster now...

Man that magazine was pretty revealing, Capcom better have an unveiling like tomorrow or something.

I'm so anxious to see Hsein-ko's gameplay, I settled on a team but it took me a while and if Hsien-ko ends up as sick as I think she will I'm gonna be all over the place again >.<

Isn't the Evo 2011 game lineup announcement supposed to start in like 30 minutes?

Combined with these roster leaks things don't seem to be going too well in SRK Land

How sad, SRK is imploding with the confirmation of Sentinel/Hsien-ko... kind of ironic that of all characters Sentinel is steamrolling that place down xD

Because Sent ain't just any character, Sent is (to paraphrase Mr. Wizard) everybody's MvC2 character.

yet it wouldnt be mvc3 witouth magneto, storm, or sentinel

for the better or worst

mvc3 will always and forever be about these three characters

56531.jpg

For better or for worse, no matter how many characters you add; Scoops Haagen-dazs, Mangoes The Knicks, Curly Mustaches will always be the for front of this crossover series. DEAL WITH IT.

Not sure about the mustache shit :v:

I haven't seen important chip damage in any videos shown so far. IMO it looks like they toned that thing down a bit.