Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Just watch someone block Ice Storm, the chip on that move is insane, sadly iirc Doom Rocks has less chip, but considering the high level of utility that assist has for almost everyone it makes sense...

mvc3 will always and forever be about these three characters

<Insert gdlk pic here>

For better or for worse, no matter how many characters you add; Scoops Haagen-dazs, Mangoes The Knicks, Curly Mustaches will always be the for front of this crossover series. DEAL WITH IT.

You, good sir, win.

mvc3 will always and forever be about these three characters

56531.jpg

For better or for worse, no matter how many characters you add; Scoops Haagen-dazs, Mangoes The Knicks, Curly Mustaches will always be the for front of this crossover series. DEAL WITH IT.

Then you realize that MSS is one of the hardest top tier teams to win with and that you can't really use the best teams for these characters in the game (no Matrix without Cyclops and no MSP without Psylocke).

He wasn't talking about the team, he was just talking about how profilic the characters have become for MvC2.

P.S. I REALLY hope that they put in the Mango Sentinel colour. That would make my day 10 times over.

I wonder who the last 2 characters are. I just hope they dont decide to throw in Ken from SF or someother Ctrl C - Ctrl V character in the game. We already have Ryu and Akuma.

I would like to see someone new or someone uniqe.

Not sure about the mustache shit :v:

I haven't seen important chip damage in any videos shown so far. IMO it looks like they toned that thing down a bit.

You must not be watching the right videos, chip looks much greater in this game than MvC2.

phoenix.jpg

Would just be really cool to see them build him from the ground up. Never played a PW game but still. . . . . seems like hed be a cool character.:sweatdrop:

phoenix.jpg

Would just be really cool to see them build him from the ground up. Never played a PW game but still. . . . . seems like hed be a cool character.:sweatdrop:

If they can make PW into a playable fighting game character then all their excuses they had for other characters that "It would be too difficult or impossible to make character X (that actually fights) for MvC3" would turn into air.

Well, to be fair, they have been trying to make a moveset for PW ever since TvC's Japanese release, and a large part of that excuse is that they could spend that time working on other characters instead.

I wonder who the last 2 characters are. I just hope they dont decide to throw in Ken from SF or someother Ctrl C - Ctrl V character in the game. We already have Ryu and Akuma.

I would like to see someone new or someone uniqe.

Um, it's been leaked that the last two characters are Sentinel and Hsien-Ko.

Then you realize that MSS is one of the hardest top tier teams to win with and that you can't really use the best teams for these characters in the game (no Matrix without Cyclops and no MSP without Psylocke).

I never said all of them together, but they are the famous top tier characters from the last game. So it would be ridiculous for them NOT to be in it. Especially since Neo Cyclops and Trinity Psylocke, aren't in the game either. It makes it especially more important for them to be in it

You, good sir, win.

I do what I can. Based on Deadpool's win quote against "Mag-Freaking-neto", I hope when he beats Sentinel he says "The Knicks Suck!!" or "Where yo mango Sentinel at?!". If he does ANYTHING along those lines, I'm using him in my team.

Since "Where yo. . ." has already been used id much rather they just do something like. . . . . add the Mango Sentinel color :v:

To comment on the complete roster:

Passable. Some choices feel a bit wasted and for some of the others I would've prefered other versions of the characters. But there's at least 8-10 characters I'm satisfied with.

Also looks like there's room for 2 more charactes (probably DLC). Yes that includes Shuma and Jill.

So pretty much Hsein-ko is confirmed now like Sentinel. As long as Sentinel is toned down somewhat I'm fine with him in. Hsien-Ko has a unique play style and great design, she's a good fit in MvC3 in my opinion. Definitely on my main team. Wesker, Hsien-Ko and Trish all day. I'll use Dante to sub out Hsien-Ko sometimes though cause you know its Dante.

No Frank West still makes me maaaaaad.

Sentinal is pretty cool. Can't wait for ROCKET PUNCH x N

I'm prolly gonna go with Magneto, Doom and Taskmaster.

TEAM CAPES. NO BISONS ALLOWED!

hoo boy, can't say I'm surprised though considering the leaks yesterday... but they both looked pretty hype in those vids. And Hsien-ko's gong looks absolutely evil :D

Hsien-ko looks nice :3 especially Dark Force mode and Sentinel actually looks pretty crazy O.o

Alright 2 weeks left.

Um, it's been leaked that the last two characters are Sentinel and Hsien-Ko.

Ohh. I thought they would release two more after Sentinel and Hsien-Ko. Thanks for clearning that up.

I think my main team will be Amaterasu, Taskmaster and Arthur, but it will be hard to stick to one team. So many characters in this game.

Holy shit those videos are AMAZING!!!! So many questions. . . . . so so many. . . .

Lei Lei looks pretty cool though somewhat soilid-ish.

Sentinel. . . . . i just dont know yet. . .moves look slower( or maybe thats just me) but his character seems well put together(Like how the 3-D'd it up )

Oh and phoenix still lookin. . . . .re-dick

Everyone should watch the Gameplay trailers and the matches cuz there all pretty sick. . . . gg's donutman

This video makes me happy :3

Good gameplay of Hsien-ko and I get to see DPM used in match! That was so f'n awesome

Yeah Hsien-ko is probably making it onto my alternate team (or maybe my main, she'll just replace Amaterasu). Sentinel is slow but once he gets that momentum it's hard to stop him, and his Hypers chain so well into each other x.x but he doesn't look stupid broken, I must admit it'll be fun fighting him :D

out there, somewhere

arkrados is castrating himself in pure rage that hsien is in and talbain isnt

and then he's calling someone who disagrees with him childish