Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Morrigan mission 10

J.E, cr.A, cr.B, cr.CxxSoul Fist(medium version), XFC, st.B, cr.B, st.C, st.E, j.B, j.B, j.C, Fly, j.A, j.B, j.C, Darkness Illusion.

Does 1,006,000 and kills most characters. Even the game is teaching you 100% combos.

I heard Dante is pretty much like BBCS1 Ragna.

Good normals, good abare etc. Didnt watch that much videos, but Im also getting that impression.

Any BB/Mvc player dis/agree?

Launch Event (will probably be archived later)

Also about Dante, there's no doubt he's an amazing character, my only gripe about him is the fact he has over 40 moves and yet until just about a week ago I had only seen the SAME exact moves for the SAME exact combos... Hopefully this will change.

I may pick this up on the midnight run, I just hope there's no robbery.

Midnight sucks sometimes. -_-

That's why I've reserved a copy already at my local shop. That, and there's also the free SE coming from Capcom for being a Unity mod.

I'm just glad Dante has the move where he flips the shotgun around while firing. Whether I end up using him or not that was always one of my favorite attacks in Devil May Cry

Hey guys there's a strong chance I will be streaming Marvel tonight. Capcom shipped our copies early, so check in tonight around 8pm EST if you wanna see some gameplay.