Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

I'm lovin Amaterasu and Chris atm. and Tron may be my third character because I love Tron oh so much, but the fact that her drill is 421 kinda turns me off....

I got a bunch of characters that I like to play..Spencer is actually pretty damn fun, and Bionic AAAAARM is the shit. Taskmaster is pretty fun too.

I just recently picked up Ammy and she's damn fun too..so versatile, and her assist is boss

And I have fun making my own Dante combos in training mode >_>

Hsien-ko / Hulk / Wesker still set in stone for me, though I need to get their BnBs and execution down something fierce.

Other team slightly changed to Zero / Doom / Dormammu, but I feel maybe Doom + Dorm is redundant. Having more success with this lot at the moment though. At least Dorm is pretty simple.

Still haven't hopped online for no better reason than "do everyone in Arcade first".

Other likes so far: Morrigan I guess. Skrull might be not be bad if I stop mashing buttons whenever I use him :v: I'm scared I might like Arthur once I try him.

Played it once with my friends I love how noob friendly this game is I really was able to jump into it without too much. I'm investing in this when Shuma-Gorath hits lol.

What's up with people using Morrigan ONLY for the meter assist?

I mean using her last as the pocket carry is just so amusing.

Meh, her A assist is way better (it's one of the best GTFO me assists in the game and has better range than Ryu's shoryu). I've even found some hyper setups with Sent off it.

You know, I originally picked Zero(B)/Ammy(B)/Chris(B) as a team, just to test the characters, but it actually is working out to be pretty decent for me, and I am doing alot better than when I had Dante(A) in that third slot.

Morrigan, Trish, and Hsien-ko are doing well for me. Morrigan's meter assist is kinda weak, but the shadow blade is good. This is my first time playing MvC online, and I can't believe how many are spamming fireballs mindlessly. Well-executed spamming to get in or zone is ok, but man...

I LOVE THIS GAME! :kitty:

Despite it sometimes making me want to kick babies I generally enjoy it, the only time I really rage is when I have a laggy match (which doesn't happen to often). Guess I have to hit training and turn on the lag simulator to get my combos down = w= can't areal assault to save my life in bad conditions. And I've dropped Hsien-ko, I was hyped to have her in the game but I just can't handle her awkward movements.

X-23 (B), Morrigan (Y), and Phoenix (A) <3

I have given this game three days, some people say that's not enough I say fuck that, I just cannot get into this game I try but it just ain't workin. I basically play for achievements now.

I have given this game three days, some people say that's not enough I say fuck that, I just cannot get into this game I try but it just ain't working. I basically play for achievements now.
I feel the same, Play the game severeal time and i can't get the hang of it. I'm sadden that I failed at playing this but glade it did came out.

Yeah, and it doesn't help that my team is nothing but women .__.

Then feel bad.

I feel the same, Play the game severeal time and i can't get the hang of it. I'm sadden that I failed at playing this but glade it did came out.

Getting into it in what sense?

Meh, her A assist is way better (it's one of the best GTFO me assists in the game and has better range than Ryu's shoryu). I've even found some hyper setups with Sent off it.

Guide says Ryu's has no invulnerability as an assist, dunno about Morrigan's but it sure seems to. Tron's AA assist is amazing GTFO me though. If it hits them airborne it's untechable so it's sorta the new Psylocke IMO.