Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Marvel vs Capcom 3

2nd round of DLC better have MsMarvel+Sentry xD or change ironman's voice if the ironpatriot outfit is selected xD

Posting up to say that Shadow Battle AI looks like garbage.

I was watching my bro play a few matches with it, and the only one that really gave him trouble was the third one in the first set. The other two looked like they had no idea what they were doing...>_>

My bro happens to be a scrub, btw.

NO NO NO NO! If Lilith made any appearance in this game I want her as her OWN character, I hated that in previous VS game's she'd be in Dark Illusion, and I despise the "Lilith" alt color in every game Morrigan is featured in >.>

She is my favorite character(ever) and all, but... I understand that the morrigan in the VS series is the Morrigan from the ending, where Lilith and Morrigan fused. So having her as a separate character is pretty much impossible. Thus, having a Morrigan style Lilith would not be a bad thing for me.

Wow justin wong got freeeeeeee money at Winter Brawl. Damnnn he didn't lose a single set in his money matches.

X-23 in casual clothing

This is why as much as I love, and I mean LOVE, X-23 I probably won't be buying any alt costumes they release or her, as most of her clothes have been one shots for covers that she may or may not even wear in the comics (like the stripped top her alt 2 color is based off...)

She is my favorite character(ever) and all, but... I understand that the morrigan in the VS series is the Morrigan from the ending, where Lilith and Morrigan fused. So having her as a separate character is pretty much impossible. Thus, having a Morrigan style Lilith would not be a bad thing for me.

B-b-but... Hmm I guess, I still wouldn't like it though... Also thanks for reminding me of one of the reasons I actually fear a Darkstalkers 4... ; A;

This is why as much as I love, and I mean LOVE, X-23 I probably won't be buying any alt costumes they release or her, as most of her clothes have been one shots for covers that she may or may not even wear in the comics (like the stripped top her alt 2 color is based off...)

That doesn't bother me. While most of her casuals have been for one shots and covers it all had the same general style. I'll be happy enough with that.

B-b-but... Hmm I guess, I still wouldn't like it though... Also thanks for reminding me of one of the reasons I actually fear a Darkstalkers 4... ; A;

Eh, don't be so sure. Capcom it's the master of plot devices. If Gouken came back from the dead, Lilith can become her own entity AGAIN too.

Eh, don't be so sure. Capcom it's the master of plot devices. If Gouken came back from the dead, Lilith can become her own entity AGAIN too.

And here's another reason I'm afraid (but still want) a Darkstalkers 4

Contradictions! *eats a starburst* :kitty:

Question : How do you fight against Dark phoenix ? She kills all 3 members of my team in 20s and I was like WTF when I saw the chip damage she does

Question : How do you fight against Dark phoenix ? She kills all 3 members of my team in 20s and I was like WTF when I saw the chip damage she does

I know it might not be what you want to hear but...

DON'T let her turn into Dark Phoenix, I've been able to beat Dark Phoenix but it can be challenging and sometimes requires alot of sacrifice. Seriously if you see Phoenix on someone's team, snap her in and get rid of her. As for fighting Dark Phoenix herself, that's a hard question to answer that depends on the situation and how the person plays her. They can lock you down with spamming projectiles into homing projectiles, they can use the occasional warp to catch you off guard, hell they could deliberately build up meter let you kill Phoenix and switch her out (making her a deadly assist where as prior she was very "meh") If you have the meter and they don't have X-Factor, just use a few well timed supers.

All this being said never use it against me, as I use Phoenix :v:

Goddamn, I'm trying to make a team that doesn't involve Sentinel, but all the combinations I'm thinking of involve Wesker's Samurai Edge assist in some way or another, and he's really awkward to use :/

At first I thought Chun/Doom/Iron Man but Smart Bomb assist is too slow to OTG

X-Factor guard cancel -> invincible damaging super. For example:

XFGC -> Genmu Zero one-shots her.

Hey, the striped top was awesome and was requested by alot of folks at SRK/Unity. Besides, striped top usually indicates matching, striped underoos.

Oh don't get me wrong I love that top, but my problem is she never actually wears it in the comics, and something about that kinda pisses me off, especially since alot of the covers are like that... I just want her to have a distinctive look aside from X-Force and her brief time with the X-men (which was just a sassy cat version of 80s Wolverine :\) and don't bring up the horror that was Captain Universe :\

Oh don't get me wrong I love that top, but my problem is she never actually wears it in the comics, and something about that kinda pisses me off, especially since alot of the covers are like that... I just want her to have a distinctive look aside from X-Force and her brief time with the X-men (which was just a sassy cat version of 80s Wolverine :\) and don't bring up the horror that was Captain Universe :\

Well it's not like Marvel's even trying to give her an iconic outfit. The closest we get to a non-team based X-23 outfit (her default), she only actually wore in one book (Target X).

Also, I wish they did pick her X-Force outfit instead of the Captain Universe one. Then again, they're probably saving that for DLC (complete with the mask).

Well it's not like Marvel even trying to give her an iconic outfit.

Which is dumb because she has her own series now, so I don't see why they shouldn't :\

The X-Force outfit is cool (although I'd rather not have the mask, personal preference) but I probably won't buy (unless some really unlikely factors come together)

Goddamn, I'm trying to make a team that doesn't involve Sentinel, but all the combinations I'm thinking of involve Wesker's Samurai Edge assist in some way or another, and he's really awkward to use :/

At first I thought Chun/Doom/Iron Man but Smart Bomb assist is too slow to OTG

She-hulk, Deadpool (Katanarama) or X-23, maybe.

Which is dumb because she has her own series now, so I don't see why they shouldn't :\

I don't see anything wrong with that. It makes her more flexible in the design department. It's works pretty well for Luke Cage

I don't see anything wrong with that. It makes her more flexible in the design department. It's works pretty well for Luke Cage

The only outfits Luke Cage gets is nigga-gear.