Sign in to follow this  
Teyah

[AC] GGXX: Accent Core on PC - now (actually) playable online

Most pc games on the back of the box say "min. requirements" and "recommended requirements", what are the recommended requirements to run AC on nulldc?(specifically)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried running it on my net-book:psyduck:, even with all the settings tweaked down it still only ran at about 12fps...but it looked surprisingly good

Most pc games on the back of the box say "min. requirements" and "recommended requirements", what are the recommended requirements to run AC on nulldc?(specifically)

Lower than they are trying to run it on Demul.

I don't think there's too much on exact spec requirements. I think your best bet is to just run it on whatever pc you have available to you.

anyone with AT&T Uverse have success/difficulties (with nulldc) connecting, or even pinging, someone who is hosting?

**got it working, had to uncheck the box that was Blocking router pinging

***and for others who need to troubleshoot connections, try this site: http://canyouseeme.org/

Edited by Ephraim

i'm having trouble setting up my joysticks movement. I've tried the two suggestions on sites google but it still doesn't work for some reason.

Edited by DeadliestxXx

i'm having trouble setting up my joysticks movement. I've tried the two suggestions on sites google but it still doesn't work for some reason.
You'll have to give me a better description.

plug it in

start the game

close the game

go to the qcfjamma folder

open the street fighter stick file with note pad

copy and paste this, no spaces or enters before, between, and after lines

button_7=Start

hat_0_up=Up

hat_0_down=Down

hat_0_left=Left

hat_0_right=Right

button_3=Button_1

button_4=Button_2

button_6=Button_3

button_1=Button_4

button_10=Button_5

button_2=Button_6

button_8=Coin

play the game

Hey all. I'm hoping someone can help me with this since while I did follow the setup instructions, I've got one minor problem trying to get my keyboard controls set up. I've recently wanted to experiment with the HitBox style layout for playing fighters on a keyboard, so when I was setting up last night, I was trying to set up to the spacebar, but no matter what I put in (space, vk_SPACE, vk_SPACEBAR, etc.), it would not recognize the spacebar as a key. It would either assign Up to "s" or "v" which were the first letters of the 3 commands I posted in the parenthesis. Anyone got any suggestions?

The problem is that my laptop recognizes my SE stick but in the test program it does not work. No inputs will register.

common problem with the first ed. PS3 madcatz sticks, there will probably be no way at all to use this stick with your computer. It has to do with proprietary USB driver sets. I think the actual cable itself is the problem too, I tried using a chimp/cthulhu setup and it wouldn't work, however it worked when i just hijacked the inputs with an xbox 360 pcb and ran a 2nd cable.

Does anyone play this online still? If so who are you, and would you be willing to help others get started?

Sign in to follow this