Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeero

T11: Canadian Fighting Game Championships. Toronto, Canada. Sept. 3rd-5th 2010

hm funny, i've always thought that i used carl because i like it 2v1.

leo brings out all the gay in everybody.

and I'm not so sure about NEC for me because I'm taking a vacation in christmas to go to HK, dunno if I can take more days off that month =_=. Master kou can represent tho

Most of the community here only plays on PSN. I think it's only me and XDest who play on XBL. I barely touch the game at home (since I'm just an ass Tager) so hit up XDest if you want.

Well linear, me and tofu also hit up xbl

Oh. Don't come back to Canada then Zong, we don't want you back.

D:

I think Leo wants you if you were bieber actually.

Me and my fail combos weeeee

Zong, teach me how to do real carl combos in tournaments lol. The fact that you're checking us out makes all those damn comments about "former Carl Mod" so much worse :(

LOL@ Leo is gay. :kitty:

I'm ass in tournament. lol.

>.>

Pui, I thought you were the guy who liked little boys. That's why you used Carl. :v:

D:

GG's to everyone I fought there, and honestly fuck tsubaki. Until CS2 comes out I am not playing her again at a tournament.

I've had enough, especially since I feel like I'm now bringing my team down now.

lol what, Roldy, you think your Jin is better than Pui's?

I'm pretty sure I mirror matched him and I won.

...yeah :v:

Seriously though, Jin just...can't be a troll character. Taunting doesn't count.

Ok Roldy thinks so highly of himself now that even I'm amazed. Why the fuck are you temporarily leaving the community? Come back and become Toronto Future.

edit: forgot to say, mirror matches aren't a good way to determine who's the best with their character lol.

Pui has the best Tager in Canada though.

Ok Roldy thinks so highly of himself now that even I'm amazed. Why the fuck are you temporarily leaving the community? Come back and become Toronto Future.

edit: forgot to say, mirror matches aren't a good way to determine who's the best with their character lol.

Pui has the best Tager in Canada though.

Lol, I am a true Jin. In real life too.

Don't worry, I won't be too far from the community. It's just that I probably won't show up at Gety most of the time. I'll go when I can.

pui like 2v1, bbb the twins, AH loselotte, gg zappa when u are acutally 5v1, bb carl, so i will call pui the "Puppet Master", even better then carl's dad

nazir is toronto kaqn who likes sol/ragna type character

hermes is master kou

leo is the faggot

KC is the serect boss

roldy and linear is "tomorrow star"

Ken is the drunken tager

john is the beast

K2 is the loli king, woot

when u think u beat pui one game or two makes u a better player then him, it means u are a very innocent scrub.

My late shoutouts... I've been too sick. :(

- Shouts to Russell/Dice/Pui/Kellfire/Sonia for hosting, and to everyone helping with equips.

- Shouts to match of tourney always being CA vs TG. Last year with pui v russell and this year with pui v ken.

- Shouts to Leo for being too beast, playing very smart in teams.

- Shouts to AN champ for looking like Daigo (but not beasting like Daigo :thumbd:) lol jk

- Shouts to NYC crew, finally got to meet Josh. Sorry couldn't make it to casuals on sunday as I wasn't feeling well.

- Shouts to Team Scoop for providing an entertaining gg finals. Stephen you gotta stop looking at me like that... shit's gonna go down soon! :eng101:

- Shouts to Team Montreal for making it down here... hope you guys will come back next year with a stronger force!

- Shouts to my special buddy Wu for rage commentary. :yaaay:

- Shouts to K2 for playing GG with me for 11 years... damn we old school.

- No shouts to pui for not mentioning me as one of the players that beasted his autopilot ass one match and too scared to switch to Rachel after. :(

- No shouts to being point-man in teams... more pressure = more pwn for me. :cool:

- No shouts to McDs making me feel like shit during the team tourney... lesson learned.

- No shouts to fucking allergies owning me all weekend. :cry:

SHOUTS TO LOVEGETY FIENDS! LONG LIVE! :f::d::df::h::s:

GGs everyone and see you at T11.5/T12!!!

It's okay, even if you showed up I was passed out in the van till 5 pm from a serious hang over. :X Was looking forward to some gg though..

what? winning a match doesnt count, u didnt knock me into losers lol.

I think roldy's jin is better than mine, just because i know matchups better than him doesn't make me a better jin. A real jin should be able to do 5k combos.

oh wait.

If thats the case, only K2 isn't a real jin. lolol

HEY! all that jus to say i am not the real Jin huh?!?!?!

WARARARA i can do big dmg 3k with out tension!!!

i am the weird jin not real jin i guess

lol fag

u have any brothers?

Lol, you're the fag with the taunting. At least I play seriously.

And no I don't have any brothers. I was talking about my personality.

...ok fine I admit I'm not really Jin. I just have cold hands.

Edit: A real Jin player knows which characters to 3C > 236D.