Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Kimura

The SoVA Thread

If anybody is watching this thread, im on my way now. Joe ill give you a call when I get to the campus because once I get there, ill be lost.

Good to have you last time Shin. I'll try and get you next time or something.

Gear up for Melty and Arcana this time.

Also sorry for not getting you DBC this time, I didn't hear from you on AIM and I probably wouldn't have, I was busy Thursday night and all day Friday.

No worries. I knew you had a lot of stuff to do, so I didn't want to make you come way out here after all of that. Plus, Aleri was here early in the afternoon, and he was already going to be going to Blackula's, so I just rolled out with him there.

Speaking of Black's, he's hosting Monday night at 8, and a mystery person requested for someone to bring MBAA o.O

Monday at 8, I'll try to get out there, as long as I get an address of where Black stays. I'll have to Taxi it up but I'll be bored as hell that day so w/e. Hit me with a PM on where he's at and I'll try to get out there and bring MB:AA

And GG's Joe and the rest of you guys; I had fun hanging with you guys, can't wait to do it again!

It's some distance but I can get there w/o a problem. I'll be heading out around 6-7, I'll see you guys there.

GG's both of you guys, Joe you're Bang has stepped up a lot! Keep it up bro and DBC, we gotta play some more. It's a rare chance that I get to play a Noel that can use all her tools. I was so mind-screwed because of it and I respect that bro. GG's once again and we should meet up again before i leave in 6 weeks.

Yeah DBC uses her normals and shit, and the rapids always catch me off guard. For a SF player you're pretty good with BlazBlue, your Noel is pretty different I must say.

Well, I'm not really an SF player. On srk, I'd be considered an 09'er because SFIV was my first competitive SF. I played #R for much longer, although that was only through online play.

Man, I got called last night to find out that I gotta work this weekend so if there's anything happening this weekend, don't expect to see me. and DAMNIT, I'm gonna miss Wrestlemania!!!

I have a PSP, one's firmware is too new, the other is old. I don't have the memory for it. I can work something out, I guess.

Also as a reminder, no Drem casuals this weekend, and I will be in NoVA for the weekend as well.

Sorry, but at the moment I don't have any plans to host this weekend. I've got some projects I need to work on for school, and I'm going to need the weekend time to work on them. Hopefully someone else will be able to step up and host, especially since I'm probably not going to be here once the college semester is over (I live up in NoVa). I might end up staying for summer courses, but even then I don't know what my housing situation is going to be just yet.

Sorry everyone. Kind of unfortunate, what with the game actually coming out next week. :(

Looks like its up to us to show up to Black's or Dsinnies. DBC, are you available this weekend?

Hey, I'm not doing anything this weekend, if you guys wanna chill out at my place, we can. I got 2 HDTV's, games and set-ups galore. If you guys can make it down here, let me know. Also, if you need an address, I can PM you guys.

(Just gotta do a little bit of cleaning up today)

BTW, I will be preparing snacks too if this happens, I just went grocery shopping the other day :)

I'm completely free this weekend.

Hey, I'm not doing anything this weekend, if you guys wanna chill out at my place, we can. I got 2 HDTV's, games and set-ups galore. If you guys can make it down here, let me know. Also, if you need an address, I can PM you guys.

(Just gotta do a little bit of cleaning up today)

BTW, I will be preparing snacks too if this happens, I just went grocery shopping the other day :)

So instead of Blacks, you suggesting its just us cool kids playing BlazBlue and the likes?

So instead of Blacks, you suggesting its just us cool kids playing BlazBlue and the likes?

Yep, sounds like a plan. Saturday or Sunday are good since I have the entire weekend off. Can you guys make it?