Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Kimura

The SoVA Thread

Tell your friends! Tell your family!

THIS SATURDAY! The return of Arcana Heart/Melty Blood/Anime Fighters!

I think I have the okay with my roommates to host again. I'll be doing it this Saturday, 6:00pm until whenever. I only have one TV, one PS3, and one copy of AH3, so feel free to bring more! I also have my PS2 with me with Melty Blood AA, but I only have one working PS2 controller.

Reminder of the address:

4601 Powhatan Avenue, Apartment GG-1 (look for the building called Isle of Wight)

Norfolk, VA 23508

This is my room again! If we're lucky we can grab the Powhatan community room until they close at 10 pm. We can't get that big community room Coma hosted at again because no one is living there anymore. If there's any better place in the area we can access, I'd like to find out!

Reposted form HC if anyone is reading.

I just thought I'd note that Richmond will be having a GGXXAC ranbat Tuesday coming up. Also, Joee, could you update the first post with Mu and Ragna for me? Noel's still my main, but yes, I have picked up Rags.

Consider it done.

I should also report that despite me three days ago calling off me moving to North Carolina, I am in fact moving, since my brother has just found a place.