Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

Philly Thread/SE Pennsylvania - Creative Road engineering. UP has BBCT!!!!!

Sad indeed. I should be able to come by Saturday; need me to bring anything too? Also, what are the chances of people coming out to play BB? I'm a bit hungry for BB play after spending a portion of my PAX weekend hanging out at the Aksys booth.

Sad indeed. I should be able to come by Saturday; need me to bring anything too? Also, what are the chances of people coming out to play BB? I'm a bit hungry for BB play after spending a portion of my PAX weekend hanging out at the Aksys booth.

I've been trying to get back into the habit of playing non-stop BB again. Unfortunately mvc3 pretty much killed the chance of anyone really wanting to play much. D=

I've been trying to get back into the habit of playing non-stop BB again. Unfortunately mvc3 pretty much killed the chance of anyone really wanting to play much. D=

Cause BB sucks and marvel doesnt.

Yea, I'll be bringing a setup with BB and AH3 as usual. Need to have something there to play there besides Marvel and Super.

I think I've used this before, but what the hell. Rise from your grave!

Anyways, Body Shop this saturday. I'll be bringing my usual shit, so who wants to play?

St1ckbug is hosting I think on Saturday. I'm probably gonna head up there and chill with everyone. You wanna ditch body shop this week and head up there with me?

If you don't want to go up to new york Joe, you should come out to GJ and play Ah3 with us lol

St1ckbug is outta jersey yo!

Fuck heading to ny just to press buttons for a couple of hours hahah

Unless it's in Chinatown. Chinatown busses are win.

So I can't seem to find any players from the South East Philly area to play some BBCS and BBCS2. I'm down to have people over my house or travel to other places. If there are any players around Plymouth Meeting, Norristown, Conshohocken, or any place SE philly hit me up and lets play some BBCS. If I find enough players around here I would even be down for starting up a scene around here. Hit me up and lets play.

Name: Dom

PSN: god-like557

Mains: Litchi, Bang

Alts: Ragna

I have a PS3 with two arcade sticks and a lag less TV, lets GO!

Yo! You're not too far out for me. Philly is pretty sadlife right now. It's mostly just me jt and LK playing. And sometimes my friend Ed.

When CS2 drops I'm gonna start hosting regular gatherings at my place in Blackwood NJ again. If you can drive it's pretty much right over the ben frank or walt Whitman bridges in jersey.

Also this coming saturday there's gonna be a CS2 tournament at Body Shop hosted at Next Level Videogames in Blackwood. It's gonna be a good chance to meet and play people. With an after party hosted around the corner at my place.

I would definitely be down to drive out to black wood. It's not that far at all. Could you give me a little bit more on the Tournament at Body Shop? I've never been to the place. Do they have a website or something I could check out. Thanks

Oh snap! Someone other than the usual suspects posting in here? You're in Plymouth Meeting? I'm right down the blue route in Glenolden/Ridley Park area (right where 476 and 95 meet up). As Mike has said, we have been trying to locate anyone in area down to play. Let me know if/when you want to play sometime.

Edit: actually, who wants to press buttons here on Thursday evening (assuming the jp CS2 patch still comes out)?

Thursday I might be free, I'll drop by for a few hours in the afternoon if I can.

I think st1ckbug is hosting something Friday as well, if you wanted to ride out to my place I'll drive us up there.

Well, I'm typically get home from work around 3:30-4pm; so anytime after that is cool with me. As for Friday, I'm not sure yet. I may be going to a friend's place for something else; I'll let you know.

Alright, I checked before leaving for work this morning, and the CS2 patch is out for JP. Who wants to come over and play later today?