Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

Philly Thread/SE Pennsylvania - Creative Road engineering. UP has BBCT!!!!!

Been practicing some makoto. Jarred neglected to tell me about the best makoto color. I suspect so he could have it all to himself

@NickExtreme1: Haha, I said I didn't know who you were, but you were the one to tell me to come in the first place. I would've remembered if I had asked what your avatar was rather than your username! GGs today~, even if you didn't have your pad.

What time are you guys hitting up GJ later today? Joe if you're going please call me and make sure my ass is conscious. I'f there's a monitor to set up on I can bring my PS3 and sticks to use.

Ill be there at 2:30ish. There are certainly monitors for you to hook up your ps triple to

2:30 is mad early for me to be anywhere near conscious lol. I'll probably wake up around 6. What time do things wrap up?

Also Disgaea 4 is addicting as fuckkkkkkk

I'm a maybe at this point for today. Going to be at a B-day party for my nephew, and I'm not sure how long that'll be.

@Mike: I'll try to give you a call later to get your ass up. As for Disgaea, addicting is an understatement...

Ggs Jimmy-chan, maybe next time i'll be able to fight against real players, if my back works with me so I can practice.

You kids and your netplay. Back in my days, we had to hop on the bus and go to the arcade if we wanted to play fighting games. We would just play tekken and mash buttons.

You kids and your netplay. Back in my days, we had to hop on the bus and go to the arcade if we wanted to play fighting games. We would just play tekken and mash buttons.

RIP arcades. ;-;

Heads up, it looks like there's a tournament at Game Junkie this Saturday; so playing space will most likely be tight. I'm not sure if I'll be making it there this weekend, but I thought I'd let you guys know.

Don't die on me Philly.

Napalm, we got to get you out to a gathering. I suggest we chip in to get you a pet monkey to work your shifts.

There's already many monkeys that work at my store. D=

I'm beat for buttons this weekend again. Another swing shift Saturday into Sunday. 11-8, 3-11. This shit is gonna make my body age faster ;-;

So mike, FYI. If your foreign minister in Disgaea 4 ever votes nay in my senate, I'll beat him/her down and turn you into a prinny. Just saying... :P

Bolverk-GTM

Name: Brad

Characters: Saki [AH3], F-Sion [MBAA], Noel [CT/CS], Sakura/Yang [AE], Ash/Kyo/Vanessa [KoF XI]

Contact Info: Sion214C@aim.com

Other Games: AH3, MBAA, KoF XI, KoF XIII (when it hits consoles), and AE

Notes: I'd be lucky to ever make it to Philly for something. I've tried before for AH3, but no luck. I don't really play BB much anymore, so I'll be horrendous at it if I played some matches. I'm all over the other games I listed though.

well, we have a more alive ah3 scene than we do for bb at this point lol

BB is sadlife everywhere yo. Hopefully with CSEX, they will be a surge in players. We should definitely have something set up on the regular for when that drops.

I'm glad that comes out during winter break when I won't be in Philly-

I'm kinda sad that it's coming out after NEC. Looks like well have to wait until Winter Brawl. =\

I'm glad that comes out during winter break when I won't be in Philly-

Why don't you go to the gatherings at Game Junkie? I figured since you and nick are from temple you guys could both just go.

Because I don't know where or what that is.

*looks it up*

...I also have no sense of direction and I do not drive.