Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

Philly Thread/SE Pennsylvania - Creative Road engineering. UP has BBCT!!!!!

You could just take the train from Temple to Glenside. The train station in Glenside is pretty much across the street from Game Junkie.

I don't have much experience with the train, but I'll look into it at some point, provided I can motivate myself to do so.

you need to be blind to miss the store if you get off at the glenside station. Even then I'm sure someone in the immediate area would be more than happy to tell you where it is.

I'm out for this weekend :( I'm really sick. I do want to get games in though, online doesn't cut it for me.

Heys guys, tomorrow there is actually a gaming thing going on at Temple University, 5PM at HGSC 200. The main thing going on is a 2v2 Black Ops tournament($15 entry per person, cash prize is $150), but other games will be played casually, namely Brawl & DDR. It's $2 for venue fee and I'm planning to bring MvC3 and BBCS2 for Xbox 360 if anyone is interested.

Maybe. My sleep pattern has actually been normal for a change. I know, I'm amazed myself. So I'm gonna at least try to make it down there on Saturday as long as something is happening.

Also GG yesterday or today or whenever we played on ranked, AJ.

Lol, you're Shi-low. I thought he was some random dude who I just added. ggs man, now that I know that's you if we're ever on BB at the same time let's get a player lobby started. I only play ranked because it's easier to get matches.

I can bring BB for 360 tomorrow, if anyone wants to play PS3 though they gotta bring their own copy. Also was planning to play mbaa with nadakaineko sometime after five

What time would people be interested in showing up?

I'll probably be there around 6. I'm gonna try to get my ass up at 5 to head out there.

I can bring PS3 sticks but I can't bring my PS3 due to having to run to work at 11. =\

If anyone's ever up for some games on Netplay, I'm usually around on weekends.

Psn is Fujiwario, feel free to add.

I could be around for some Offline play sometimes, just depends on whether I feel like waking up, and septa etc etc

Tigre doesn't believe in netplaying. I netplay at weird times. JT plays this game occasionally. Jimmy and Nick both have 360s. Napalm plays different games online. The only way that you can play this game with us is to go offline.

That's fine with me, I'd just need information regarding the whereabouts of wherever you guys like to gather, unless I should've read all these pages back....

It wasn't posted a few weeks back. Sorry for sounding/coming off like a dick earlier but I just want the philly scene to get off of netplay. We play at:

Classic Game Junkie

111 S. Easton Rd.

Glenside, PA, 19038

215-690-4371

Every saturday unless Tigre says otherwise, at around 3-9pm. 55 and the Regional rail get you to the location. If you're a pad player, bring your pad. If you're a stick player check to see who's bringing sticks because sometimes we have enough sometimes we don't.