Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

Philly Thread/SE Pennsylvania - Creative Road engineering. UP has BBCT!!!!!

I would say this weekend is a bad weekend. Its gonna be packed as shit with an MCV3 Tournament, AE tournament and an AH3 tournament.

Tigre doesn't believe in netplaying. I netplay at weird times. JT plays this game occasionally. Jimmy and Nick both have 360s. Napalm plays different games online. The only way that you can play this game with us is to go offline.

I play online, just not on days that I don't take my meds lol

Ah, luckily this place seems to only be 30 minutes away by drive, I'll see what I can do sometime, I hope this isn't the extent of the Philly scene. I know NEC is coming up soon, so I'm excited for that.

NEC gets good numbers for BB and GG. It's just hard for a lot of us to meet up on the regular. Though we have more people posting in the philly thread than ever now. Were almost a legit scene now!

is a scene determined by the number of posters in a thread?

I thought it was determined by the people that come out and play :(

Here I am rocking back and forth waiting for KOFXIII to come out already. BB is an old used up whore and I don't want MAHVEL or anything to do with capcom for that matter.

NEC this weekend. BB numbers is looking very nice. Extend gonna be playable. $1111 pot bonus for CS2. I'm hype!!

What time is everyone getting to the venue?

Depends on whether I'm taking car or septa but between seven and eight-thirty friday night, and yeah I'm pretty hype even though I've completely neglected this game the last few weeks, this might be my first time in a BB tourney with more than 12 entrants since CT's launch lol

Also anyone in the area planning on importing extend this month? I'm probably going to, but don't wanna be stuck in training mode and netplay and I'm sort of hoping a new release will revitalize local interest but it seems doubtful :(

I'm not importing but I'm come back to philly in two weeks if you want to play. Tsubaki has some changes but those don't really affect so I should be able to try to get a feel for her in Extend.

NEC this weekend. BB numbers is looking very nice. Extend gonna be playable. $1111 pot bonus for CS2. I'm hype!!

What time is everyone getting to the venue?

Most likely will be there when the doors open at 9AM Saturday. Trying to see if I can get a ride to get to the 10 v 10 in BB tomorrow night. Highy doubt it.

I'm going to be around philly this weekend but shortly leaving afterwards back home to cali D:

I know this is unheard of, I know you're all gonna think I'm crazy

but do any of you guys want to play guilty gear next weekend?

I'm gonna keep posting in this thread till one of you asses comes out to play guilty gear.

We're playing Guilty Gear tomorrow at CGJ and then Jimmys later probably.

MDVA may come out, Achtzen is coming out.

That means you guys should come out.