Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ichipoo

Duodecim Dissidia Final Fantasy Thread

Crap, that was fast O.o But not surprising, I wonder if Square is trying to close the gap between the releases since they're already contacting English VAs

You mean me finding this info? Not really, I was just bored and thought of this game. The day Makoto was announced for DLC was the day I got bored enough to look up any new BB info for a good long point of time, I have good intuition.

My thoughts: I want at least one cool character style so I can have a new main, maybe someone from VI. Despite the slim chances of them being in, Relm or Mog would be great. Though if I don't like any of the new ones I won't be upset, I still have Terra.

So if Vaan is in, then logic tells us they'll put FFT people right? Don't forget that FFXII wouldn't be the way it is without FFT establishing the Ivalice universe in the first place. :yaaay:

Like I said, the Assist System looks to be on par with MVC3, if not more so. You can literally do a Brave Combo, send out an Assist to do a combo/attack, and link your HP attack with their brave attack. This could be more potentially dangerous than Brave>HP attacks (like Cloud's Omnislash ver. 5).

Also I don't know if you can change your assist partner's equips or modify their attacks, but I assume you probably could to some extent.

Like I said, the Assist System looks to be on par with MVC3, if not more so. You can literally do a Brave Combo, send out an Assist to do a combo/attack, and link your HP attack with their brave attack. This could be more potentially dangerous than Brave>HP attacks (like Cloud's Omnislash ver. 5).

Also I don't know if you can change your assist partner's equips or modify their attacks, but I assume you probably could to some extent.

your partner's attack depends on the enemy's position and distance from your character. ground/air and near/far.

While that's true, you can pretty much hit-confirm into Assist Combos with most characters, since Brave Attacks are usually multi-hits that can be delayed somewhat anyway. About the only ones that might have a hard time with Assists are the spell-casters and trap-setters, but then you could just use physical assists and followup with magic for all that.

Tifa's boobs look unusually small when you look at how they pop out of her shirt :x

Speaking of which, I still haven't done some of the Achievements yet...regenerating 10 million HP is from EX mode is harder than it looks.

Lightning = Cloud

Snow = Tidus+Zell+Liquid Snake's VA

Hope = Shinji Ikari+Tidus' VA

Sazh = Sanford + Son + Afro Samurai

Fang = Paine+Austrailia

Vanille = Selphie+X-2 Rikku+Austrailia

There. Done.