Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rayzyrbyrn

Burnt Toast III: Socal BB/GG/MB Monthly - Oct 23

What day is better for u guys?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What day is better for u guys?

Thank you so much for spidey and rayzyrbyrn for hosting this event.

and the people who came, I had a lot of fun today.

Hope see you guys around someday soon!

Oh sevvy, you so funny.

GS to everyone, it was nice seeing everyone again! <3 Storm/SD crew.

Shout outs to spidey and black chris. <3

Shout outs to stormlocke. I'll try to level up before I see you next, so I'm not free. <3

The tournament ran really quickly, it was awesome.

Ken, don't hate me. <3 lol.

Good shit to everyone.

good stuff yesterday, had a bunch of fun. hope for the next one to be more hype.

shout outs to everyone i fought in bb and gg.

shout outs to zong for leaving early and winning bb.

shout outs to ken for knocking me out TWICE in the first round and top 8 loser bracket(litchi dp:vbang:)

SHOUT OUTS TO FATE STAY NIGHT FOR MASSIVE HYPE.

shout outs to james archer for almost geting unlimited blade work =0.

GGs ya'll. I don't think I'll ever get sick of messing around with AC Robo. Thanks to BChris and Ben for running everything, along with anyone else involved. Went pretty smoothly.

Keep working on that Robot Kyle. Not a bad start, you got a lot of the basics down.

Extra special thanks to whoever brought Chaos Breaker! Undead dude on the horse for life!

What were the results for BB?

Yaaaaaay Burnt Toast! I had a great time watching and playing with lots of people and meeting new and familiar faces! Thanks so much to Rayzyrbyrn and Chris for getting the tournys together and going! It was really amusing watching Bang Camaro, :] definitely made being there more fun! And Jason, i'll always be mad against your Axl. Always.

Good Games and everything to everyone that showed up and i really look forward to the next Burnt Toast!

Shout Outs to TROLL and CANONTANK on Chaos Breaker! Though that Undead horse dude did raaape.

Additionally! Mike Z better bring some Tetris Attack next time around! 8D I want to play with you and Rachel so bad! Teach me more little differences of that ver. verses the N64 version. If not, I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO BRING OVER POKEMONPUZZLELEAGUEMARIL