Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JinSaotome

[CS2] Hazama Changes Thread

Misc:

- Beside Jayoku Houtenjin and 214DC, you have no way to do aerial combo beginning with ground hit

- JB > JCx2 > jc > JCx5 > J214B works smoothly. Meter gain is 16% ~ 17%

- DA cancel is way faster than 2nd locketest. Mid range Zoning is strengthened.

- Anti air 5B > 5C > 4DD> JB > JCx2 > jc > JCx5 > J214B works. Approx 2,500 Dmg. Meter gain is 24% ~ 27%

I am okay with all of this

I will still miss the fuck out of easy ground to air but w/e

236D slides mid-screen and wallbounces in the corner now.

5B > 3C > 236D > 3C > 236D loops in the corner.

5B > 3C > 236D > 5C works in the corner.

Maybe 5B > 3C > 236D > 5D could connect mid-screen? That would be great for some new BnBs!

236D slides mid-screen and wallbounces in the corner now.

5B > 3C > 236D > 3C > 236D loops in the corner.

5B > 3C > 236D > 5C works in the corner.

Maybe 5B > 3C > 236D > 5D could connect mid-screen? That would be great for some new BnBs!

Highly doubtful that Jabaki > 5D would connect, he'd be back to being A tier if he had a reliable way of launching into an air combo again. Regardless, I'm hype for some Jabaki combos especially if 5C connects after it in the corner. Would add some serious style to his one combo. :v:

blazblue cs is totally messed up now, this bbcs2 patch will ruin the game, everything was perfect, i duno why they need to fix it, and if hazama cant 5C>3C>214DC>AIR COMBO, then whats the point to him, hes weak and need to air combo plus it looks cool thats why i like him, this patch will ruin the game in my opinion

this thread is for talking about changes from the loketests, and the new confirmed or potential combos from them, haha. we had a lot of hazama crying previously, but it's really best to tough it out until we get the finished product of CS2 bro.

this thread is for talking about changes from the loketests, and the new confirmed or potential combos from them, haha. we had a lot of hazama crying previously, but it's really best to tough it out until we get the finished product of CS2 bro.

We need someone like you in the Arakune board

lmao you should read it, it's hilarious

On topic: New hazama looks pretty dope, and much more fair for characters that suck against strong zoning. I like the changes.

On topic: New hazama looks pretty dope, and much more fair for characters that suck against strong zoning. I like the changes.

Seeing these changes I'd say his zoning is stronger but we'll have to wait and see.

I read it, real talk I remember when you could only bitch about something when it was finished.

And yeah, new Hazama seems cool. His zoning sounds weird since hitstun got reduced and it's harder to cancel, but it's cool. 236D loop sounds silly as hell, if it's still 100% prorate then it sounds like it's going to be doing some real shit

So, I'm just throwing some stuff out there. But since Haz has no way of launching into an air combo mid-screen, it seems that when it comes to getting close up, his best option is to 5B > 3C > Jabaki to push them into the corner where he can actually go into an air combo, gain heat, and start using Jayoku for teh big damage.

This is of course just talking about his close up game, and not his zoning game. His zoning I think got a little stronger due to D~A cancel being faster. Hit stun is lower so, I dunno know where that leaves him at.

Hazama changes for 3rd locketest. It basically describes the changes from 2nd locketest.

- 5B/5C: air-unblockable now. You need a barrier to block this on air.

- 3C: still can’t connect to 214DC. You can still do 214DA and 214DB but there is no follow up combo after then. You can do follow up combo only after 3C - Jayoku Houtenjin.

- 2C: 2C – 5C now connects.(not confirmed)

- 6A/6C: downs opponent on hit.

- Air Throw: Air throw – 2DD – 214DC works.

- Ouroboros: 1 stock gets back once guard.

Misc:

- Beside Jayoku Houtenjin and 214DC, you have no way to do aerial combo beginning with ground hit

- JB > JCx2 > jc > JCx5 > J214B works smoothly. Meter gain is 16% ~ 17%

- DA cancel is way faster than 2nd locketest. Mid range Zoning is strengthened.

- Anti air 5B > 5C > 4DD> JB > JCx2 > jc > JCx5 > J214B works. Approx 2,500 Dmg. Meter gain is 24% ~ 27%

Unless what wuku posted was changed in the 4th loketest, yeah, seems like D~A cancel got faster.

24% ~ 27% meter for 2.5k isn't too bad for Hazama.

He definitely looks and sounds better than I remember.

j.b > j.c x2 > j.c x5 is going to take time to get used to though, sounds ghetto as hell.

Yeah, it is definitely very awkward to do seeing as we're just used to doing j.Cx5 > j.Cx5 > 214B. I tried doing it a bit in Training Mode, it's awkward but not terrible. I wonder if there's any kind of subtle change in j.B or j.C that allows that smooth aerial BnB though.

-_______- that thread.......

anyway back on topic...new hazama bnb looks rlly weird and to the looks of it is gonna take a while to get used to cancelling j.5cx2 into j.5cx5

I do have a quick question though...I was told this was the last loketest. If so do they have 1 last chance to balance/fix everything up b4 arcade release or is loketest 4 thew new cs?

the final product will be CS2, which'll probably have shit different from Loketest 4.

all we can do is wait ( for everyone who doesn't main Arakune/Rachel ), cry ( Arakune mainers ) or pray ( Rachel players )

Dec 9th is the current release date.

Edit - For the Arcade version, though there have been murmurs that perhaps the console patch could be released at the same time.

blazblue cs is totally messed up now, this bbcs2 patch will ruin the game, everything was perfect, i duno why they need to fix it, and if hazama cant 5C>3C>214DC>AIR COMBO, then whats the point to him, hes weak and need to air combo plus it looks cool thats why i like him, this patch will ruin the game in my opinion

yes because that is the only way to air combo

good job. stay classy.

edit: oh man, that's great

i really need to check post dates and why the fuck my browser took me back to that page :V