Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JinSaotome

[CS2] Hazama Changes Thread

get back on topic motherfuckers

why hazama was considered bad during loketests:

5B is now a level 2 move

3C floats high and techable, no more 3C>214DC aka the main component of his bnbs

jayoku prorates worse and has repeated proration

his new bnb will do under 2k and meter gain off it will be 50-60% less than what he got before

even with jabaki combo in corner best he'll get will probably be 3k

5B is now a level 2 move

3C floats high and techable, no more 3C>214DC aka the main component of his bnbs

his new bnb will do under 2k and meter gain off it will be 50-60% less than what he got before

Seems pointless to discuss that any further. I say we wait until the actual BBCS2 info gets released until we post in this thread any further. Discussing what might be in when we're only a few days away seems a tad meaningless.

gg asw, nerfing a character so they can't even do bnbs

hazama for tsubaki tier

this is the type of shit makes me want to fucking QUIT fighting games. WTF! i hate when developers want to so call balance out there game by take shit away. FUCK, buff up the bottom tiers and leave the top 5 characters alone( unless they have loops or some really dumb shit).

this is the type of shit makes me want to fucking QUIT fighting games. WTF! i hate when developers want to so call balance out there game by take shit away. FUCK, buff up the bottom tiers and leave the top 5 characters alone( unless they have loops or some really dumb shit).

lmao are you fucking serious

neither of you play this game anyway, obviously

otherwise, you'd know

1)it took people time to figure out hazama's bnb

2)location tests are not ideal for figuring out such combos

3)our information on the statuses of characters in incomplete as hell and probably riddled with false information

4)other characters seemed to have their combos broken in ct->cs and they actually were not

tl;dr you don't know shit. stop posting.

5B is now a level 2 move

Here is another thing. All D moves (Ouroboros) have same move proration. It's quite late information but they found this pretty much at the end of locketest.

lmao are you fucking serious

neither of you play this game anyway, obviously

otherwise, you'd know

1)it took people time to figure out hazama's bnb

2)location tests are not ideal for figuring out such combos

3)our information on the statuses of characters in incomplete as hell and probably riddled with false information

4)other characters seemed to have their combos broken in ct->cs and they actually were not

tl;dr you don't know shit. stop posting.

No fucking duh! Thanks captain obvious. Who doesn't know the above shit u posted?The fact is, the developers are even considering taking him in this direction pisses me off (as well as others). Here's a few fun facts in life kid.

1) Not everyone lives in moms basement

2) some people have jobs, wifes and maybe KIDS

3) thus meaning not everyone can invist as much time as they like in FG's.

when developers start changing key things like bnb(in such a short time ) or may even think about it, it makes people think. Should i continue to play this character? should i switch over to someone else? What happens if they get fucked over again in a short period of time? stupid shit like that i shouldn't have to think about, nor anyone else. tier whoring? yeah so what. like i said i don't have that time to sit on my ass and play video games all day.

litchi players were considering dropping her during the CS1 location tests because all her old combos didn't work anymore... look at how that ended up.

EVERYONE will have to learn new combos no matter what. that's what happens with patches.

in short, listen to Mightfo on this.

I'm glad you mention the fact how some people have lives, then right afterwards explain how changes to a video game character anger you.

Then you mention how they changed "key things" like fucking combos. Combos aren't key to the character, it's how they play; zoning, offensive game, defensive options, etc. If Hazama could do 2.5K doing 2A 2A 2A 2A 2A 2A etc, then that would be his combo. And he's still have the same mixup/rushdown/zoning game.

It's cool that you think--my bad, I mean "other people" think about how a nerfed character might get nerfed again and post about it in your(their) blind rage due to said nerfings and then complain you(they) don't have time to go into training mode.

Maybe because you're(they're) posting stupid shit on fighting game forums. Meant to be for competitive people.

@wuku: Is it true that Hotenjin lost invul? I heard it did but dunno if it was false or not.

I'm glad you mention the fact how some people have lives, then right afterwards explain how changes to a video game character anger you.

Then you mention how they changed "key things" like fucking combos. Combos aren't key to the character, it's how they play; zoning, offensive game, defensive options, etc. If Hazama could do 2.5K doing 2A 2A 2A 2A 2A 2A etc, then that would be his combo. And he's still have the same mixup/rushdown/zoning game.

It's cool that you think--my bad, I mean "other people" think about how a nerfed character might get nerfed again and post about it in your(their) blind rage due to said nerfings and then complain you(they) don't have time to go into training mode.

Maybe because you're(they're) posting stupid shit on fighting game forums. Meant to be for competitive people.

@wuku: Is it true that Hotenjin lost invul? I heard it did but dunno if it was false or not.

Harsh as fuck.....but very true. Honestly, the game does not care about your real life son. When whichever voice actor you have set says Rebel 1, There is only winning the match or losing the match. Nothing else, it doesn't matter how difficult it is.

It doesn't look like. Someone just mentioned it completely lost invul but vast majority of followup posts claimed it was wrong.

When exactly is the console going to see CSII? Or is that still just rumors at this point?

BBCS2 is released in japanese arcades on Dec. 9 (in 2 days).

That's all we know.

So far, alucard's only post are raging rants. At least, that's what I've been seeing as of late. I barely have any time to play and I really am not complaining at all. You're just giving excuses, go on and play Brawl. Requires 0 technical skills, totally the casual thing.

BBCS2 is released in japanese arcades on Dec. 9 (in 2 days).

That's all we know.

And there I had heard about it being on Dec 8, FML.

8th here might as well be the 9th over there.

So far, alucard's only post are raging rants. At least, that's what I've been seeing as of late. I barely have any time to play and I really am not complaining at all. You're just giving excuses, go on and play Brawl. Requires 0 technical skills, totally the casual thing.

Jesus fuckin' Christ. Brawl is mentioned here too?! *cries*

jayoku losing invincibility is false information, air throw bounces now so it's supposed to be easier to combo off it

jayoku losing invincibility is false information, air throw bounces now so it's supposed to be easier to combo off it

It wasn't hard to combo off in the first place. Well...for me it wasn't.

Jesus fuckin' Christ. Brawl is mentioned here too?! *cries*

Well, I guess that I've offended one here too. I'm an ex Brawl player and just simply added myself to the list of people that realized that competitive Brawl made the game itself very boring, no, extremely boring.

But well, in the end, my point is that Alucard should stop complaining so much.

Combos are key things that take a long time to master. when they change bnb's so early into the game development that pisses me off. i just don't have the time to keep investing in combos. i rather play and have fun with the little time i have. rather simple, huh? that's what i mean by key things.

eh just cuz i complained about a character bnb's combo possible being changed so early doesn't mean i have no life. it simple means what i said in the above paragraph.

did u like that too? maybe you can understand since i broke it down a bit more for u.and i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this way.

ps. I've have been a marvel player for 7 years now off and on, so don't tell me anything about competitive people.i'm just as not as competitive as i use to be.

And there I had heard about it being on Dec 8, FML.

stfu. guess u would know since u played it huh? lmao.

It wasn't hard to combo off in the first place. Well...for me it wasn't.

Depends, the initial hit from b+c wasn't difficult, it was getting the proper amount of chain repetitions.

But making things easier is never a bad thing.

text

Why do you come here and whine about something that is out of anyones hands?

Why do you vent your frustration on others on a forum? That isn't mature behaviour and it doesn't help you one bit, it's simply a waste of time.

People get annoyed over a myriad of different things, your frustration is nothing special. Learn some restraint. Unless your goal is to annoy other people and waste your own time.

Depends, the initial hit from b+c wasn't difficult, it was getting the proper amount of chain repetitions.

But making things easier is never a bad thing.

True. Plus I guess the bounce opens up even more combo opportunities. Such as j.2C perhaps.

Or, you know, like the loketest said, Zaneiga.

Have you all noticed how Hazama's throws either do wtf damage (wut 1800 forwatd throw) or let you do the BnBs you can't do from normal hits anymore?

stfu. guess u would know since u played it huh? lmao.

How old are you, 12? You must be tremendously retarded or fucking blind because I've clearly mentioned that I'm an ex Brawl player. Ooo, I've played that stupid game. Now, can you please fucking stop whining and shit on people?

i can already predict that backthrow will be used alot

But that would be pretty unreliable against decent opponents. After all, throws are so easily teched on BB. Not to mention that Hazama's grab is pretty short.