Sign in to follow this  
Skye

BBCS II Loctest Discussion ~not "Complaining"~

The last line (or whatever you call it) says something about jC being weakened, although the combo (?) listed there starts with 6A.

I think its talking about the 6A>jC crossup

If it's 6A j.C, that should reset though.

But let me have it translated. Hopefully someone else will do it before I do though.

Yeah, but j.C is ~11k.

j.C is probably the starter.

I asked Kennyon to translate for me.

I'll let you know when he gets back to me.

Thanks Zong.

I get what you mean, the text must be saying something like "6A>jC reset 6300 damage".

Wich would mean that they cut Arakune's damage in half.

In regards to Tsubaki (Since I main her!~)

I'm not sure if I like or hate this; nor do I know if its going to be a buffed Tsubaki or nerfed.

5D instantly giving stock is great, but in exchange for what? Higher recovery?

I'm happy for the faster charges though, also happy for 5B doing more damage.

* 2BB>5BB gattlings added (Cannot re-input 2BB)

Not sure what to think about this, but its nice for more Mixup resets but Charge Cancelling was okay as it was, its a buff I guess.

* 236A start up time increased, higher proration

* 214A, B doesn't float opponent even when done by itself

* 623A on counter hit, untechable time decreased so cannot follow up

* j236A has more startup, and can't be used in combos.

* j236C has some lag when you land.

* 22D, whether charged or not, only knocks the opponent back (no wallbounce). rom midscreen, you can combo with 236D. From the corner, you can just use normals

* Cannot cancel into any move from throw, throw slides. mid screen do 236D to follow up, in corner can follow up with normal combos(?)

* After air throw timing for follow up attacks more strict(?)

This is where I'm thinking "Oh god..." and not sure what to think about it...

Pretty much BnB is going to be new/reworked completely (Thinking of standard 5BB2BB5CC 236A 214A 22C here and alike), UB setups AND more BnB combos are pretty much gone (Any combo with 22D 6CC Air Combo) without at least 2 Bars for 236D followup unless they're in the corner. And if I'm not mistaken, doesn't half of these ruin the Challenge Mode stuff too?!?

Hopefully this "Charge Boost" helps a ton, and 5B hits for 800minimum (lol I wish)

Or she gets better normal priorities and some other goodies.

Cause I honestly don't see "Tsubaki got buffed!" here. Maybe I'm just dumb this late at night (Which I probably am lol)

Here's hoping for more info!!

Edit:

Thinking about it, I wonder if making 5D give stock instantly is for combos involving Charge Canceling into 236D etc. mmm...

5BB5CC22D 5D Stock 236D 2CC Air Combo?

Nurfs are easier to see than buffs. To see a buff, you usually have to use an attack in a way that you're not used to. To see a nurf, all you gotta do is use an attack the way you're used to... and then remember the epic fail.

I believe Mori said so in an interview.

No other patch in modern times have ever came with a price.

Apparently you never played Accent Core Plus Append or had to save up for AC+ after having just bought AC a few months after it released. :v:

Also, Henaki, I want to know what your "ideal" grappler is?

And dammit, ASW needs to stop Nerfing Noel's Breasts...

6A JC j.C only doing 6300 damage makes sense for Arakune. I wouldn't consider 6A into j.C a reset anyways since it's more of a fuzzy guard (unless it's against Tager and Hakumen IIRC).

Nurfs are easier to see than buffs. To see a buff, you usually have to use an attack in a way that you're not used to. To see a nurf, all you gotta do is use an attack the way you're used to... and then remember the epic fail.

:psyduck:

Wow....I can't believe no ones mentioned this..

Added Snowflake/dim light animation added to Yukikaze

That is so OP, I hope it gets nerfed. Hakus gonna be god tier with that. =/

i'm reading the changes this morning and all i can say is WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ARC

seriously this isn't even cs2 anymore, its like a completely different revision

according to my shit japanese:

6a faster startup, has armor, no longer jcable (but he's not sure on the JC part).

Also, Henaki, I want to know what your "ideal" grappler is?

potemkin but with the eddie matchup being 4-6 instead of 3-7.

My only opinion about BB that hasn't changed in time (and I had it since CT trailers) is that Tager should be remade into Potemkin.

When fighting Pot I always have to think, keep him in check with nets and trees (I play Test), and be permanently careful with my approach. With Tager it feels almost like flowchart gaming (Jump/run in -> jump/back out -> he whiffed? {yes -> jump in and punish} {no -> jump in and back out again}) boom, works on every Tager

This.

Not gonna lie, Valk being able to do 4k+ without counter hit or gauge, may just be a bit OP. Just a tad bit. Just Sayin~ :toot:

Not gonna lie, Valk being able to do 4k+ without counter hit or gauge, may just be a bit OP. Just a tad bit. Just Sayin~ :toot:

Depends on how is mixup is, but yeah after all these damage nerds I'm sure he won't stay like that.

>Potential Rachel buffs

I don't even touch Rachel, and I'm happy with this.

I mad that I can't follow up a J.D as Haku anymore tho. :[ Hopefully that shit will get scrapped.

But, new Yukikaze animations. FUCKYEAH

Tager's not going to get much better until you give him air tight gatlings (even on IB) and longer ranged lows.

Note: Bang's a better grappler than Tager.

6A changes sound good so far though (aside from the Jump cancel part).

Tager's not going to get much better until you give him air tight gatlings (even on IB) and longer ranged lows.

Note: Bang's a better grappler than Tager.

6A changes sound good so far though (aside from the Jump cancel part).

Aerial 360/720s

I was reading up the loketest's wiki and...

パリキャン削除でやることが無くなった。

If my terrible japanese is slightest right, it says that they didn't actually remove Parry Cancel (?).

i dont remember who said this but maybe it would help a little if tager could do j2C into jC

edit

the google translate didnt help, it says something like ill be lost on the deletion of parrycan :lol:

i'm reading the changes this morning and all i can say is WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ARC

seriously this isn't even cs2 anymore, its like a completely different revision

Not that I'm opposed to them changing things up, but I think when most people heard "Balance Patch" they were not imagining something on this scale. The way it was being talked about you would have thought it was "A damage tweak there, increase proration on that, less heat gain off this move, etc."

Not flip the tier list, cock slap Ragna, Bang and Litchi on the way down and give Rachel and Tsubaki an elevator ride to Top Tier (Exaggeration, but you get the point).

Bottom line, I'm just concerned that rather than actual "Balance" all that will be created is a "Ok, these characters have their turn in the spotlight now" situation, as opposed to "Ok, all characters are pretty legit now".

But yeah, first test and all not too worried.

to be fair, i think that when asw says balance patch, they mean revision :rofl:

just look at it, they add 3 characters, change various stuff, apparently they add new fx (hakumen) and we dont know if they will add new animations or new moves o_O

so yeah im more willing to try BBCSII as a revision than a balance patch