Sign in to follow this  
Skye

BBCS II Loctest Discussion ~not "Complaining"~

more gattlings without staff

...ok...

6A with staff must be RC otherwise no followups available

Welcome back to CT techs, lol.

4D slides. follow up possible in corner

Lol 4D is no longer an overhead? What overheads does Litchi have now that 6A doesn't combo?

6D's level(?) decreased. [maybe priority?]

Priority sounds about right. The tackle had strong clashing ability and beat a lot of things.

jC without staff is now techable

There goes most of the normal sequence of ground pick ups...

I think she might drop a tier with these changes.

...ok...

Welcome back to CT techs, lol.

Lol 4D is no longer an overhead? What overheads does Litchi have now that 6A doesn't combo?

Priority sounds about right. The tackle had strong clashing ability and beat a lot of things.

There goes most of the normal sequence of ground pick ups...

I think she might drop a tier with these changes.

That's kind of the point of a nerf

oh if they universally made sweeps techable thats kind of a big nerf to tager because his best bread and butter off 5a requires that. :vbang:

i dont think that they are going to make the sweeps techables, that just sound dumb :lol:

@Henaki: what do you mean Tager would be the worst S tier grappler to fight against?

he has a lot of control over the game field and has a 720. hes already not fun to fight against. now imagine if he was good.

I wonder how taos new j.b will pan out Im thinkin 236b jb 236b jb 236b?

No, that would just keep doing j.236B, lol. j.B is (apparently) the first two hits of CT's cat spirit 2 (it explicitly says CT cat2, 2 reps in the untranslated text). Which means knockdown and being able to lower an opponent's height mid combo. Should open up a lot more opportunities for oki again if that's right. Hopefully.

Should open up a lot more opportunities for oki again if that's right. Hopefully.

And for descending (aka 'air-groung-air') combos we all have enjoyed in CT, right? :)

So the Tager change is that the "same move proration on Collider seems stricter". Doesn't mean much since you couldn't really do much after 2 colliders in CS anyways. Might mean some combos are going to be harder to end with Gadget.

Aside from that, I doubt Tager's going to change much. Probably going to stay low on the tier list.

And S-Tier grapplers in general are not fun to play against, and are usually kind of braindead or retarded (as much as I enjoy AC Pot).

Here's a dumb question regarding Loke-tests:

Do people just play and guess at what changes Arc made? Or does Arc actually hand them a sheet of paper that lists what changes they made and then they try them in the Arcade? O.o

I guess I'm not exactly thrilled at the prospect of guessing what was changed.

Is Tagar really low tiered? You need to make only two mistakes against him to kick the bucket. Meaning fine Tagers of course.

Is Tagar really low tiered? You need to make only two mistakes against him to kick the bucket. Meaning fine Tagers of course.

Tiers assume someone plays a certain character perfectly. However people arent perfect and make bad decisions..... then 720 pwn happens.

No, that would just keep doing j.236B, lol. j.B is (apparently) the first two hits of CT's cat spirit 2 (it explicitly says CT cat2, 2 reps in the untranslated text). Which means knockdown and being able to lower an opponent's height mid combo. Should open up a lot more opportunities for oki again if that's right. Hopefully.

Duh more j236bbs! I can be pretty brainless when i make posts. I just hope we get better combos and that the new 5b helps with being a bit safer.

Even if he got more solid in CS, he still lacks the tools he needs to do much aside from punish mistakes.

Judging from the changes i've seen so far they are going in the right direction, with the exception of more Lambda nerfs WTF? Not saying that all of these changes are fine, just saying that its not the mid low characters that are getting nerfs, neither is anyone getting the Rachel treatment so far.

Judging from the changes i've seen so far they are going in the right direction, with the exception of more Lambda nerfs WTF? Not saying that all of these changes are fine, just saying that its not the mid low characters that are getting nerfs, neither is anyone getting the Rachel treatment so far.

Check the lambda forum. There are more changes than listed here.

oh if they universally made sweeps techable thats kind of a big nerf to tager because his best bread and butter off 5a requires that. :vbang:

i think techable sweeps like,

hmm how would i explain this

in SF if a sweep hit an air opponent they would fall right down

but instead of this happening in BB, some sweeps are getting property changes so that it doesnt happen, instead they get to tech in the air instead of forcing emergency tech

unless i am understanding this wrong

Also about Tsubaki.

Her 5D worked like "press D to get charge stock level 1, hold D to charge afterwards" or "5D [recovery] > 5D [recovery] > 5D [recovery] > 5D [recovery] > 5D [recovery] and you have 5 stocks"? Does it instantly give 1 charge stock anytime, or that only works if you have 0 charges?

Tsubaki still sounds like she sucks. So she charges a little faster.... She cant even approach the enemy with her sucky ass normals.

EDIT: ...and damage

And S-Tier grapplers in general are not fun to play against, and are usually kind of braindead or retarded (as much as I enjoy AC Pot).

Most of us don't want an S tier tager. All I want is a decent tager....