Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GenoWhirl

[CS2] Rachel Loketest Discussion (Keep shit in this thread)

Yea kinda figured her BNBs changed drastically with slide being added in and what not. Hopefully they find new BNBs that are fun to pull of w/ wind.

6a is faster now, but I guess with the same shitty hitbox. Anyway, I guess the old CT one should still work, I hope, 5b, 5cc, 236b, BBL. Or one of the new BnB's that was figured out should help give us a good idea.

I think I might main her again now that she'll be tournament viable. =/ I mean, I still love her to pieces, but she's just... sooo bad. T_T

Translated from the twitter some dude posted

Rachel 2CCH> 1D> 6A> Lilly> 3lv Bound> A set> 3C1 hit> Iris> 6C> JC landing> JC> JC> A Robe

In English:

CH 2c > 1d > 6a > BBL > lvl3 j.2c > 236a > 3c(1) > Sword Iris > 6c > j.C > land > j.C jc J.C > j.236a = 5350 damage, 3 winds 50 meter

5350 damage off a fake reversal?? Holy fucking shit that can't be right.

I believe she had a combo like that in the original CS, might've required a pole already nearby, but I don't remember exactly where I saw it...it was one of those nico videos, Rachel vs Ara, check out the Rachel vids and you can probably find it.

3 Winds and 50 meter for 5k sounds pretty fair, if it's true that wind takes much longer to regen now.

I think I might main her again now that she'll be tournament viable. =/ I mean, I still love her to pieces, but she's just... sooo bad. T_T

Agreed, so far I'm liking the changes. I just wanna see what happens when they finally finish the loketests...especially since all of this definitely isn't final by any means.

CH 2C already does 4.6k in CS so with a dmg buff 5.3k sounds right, also unless CS2 changes this the combo DC posted only needs 2 winds.

But no more dash 6a > pole + body BBL, or IAD air iris > land > 6c goodness... oh well, we'll see. The damage buff will surely compensate for it, but what about frog combos o.O

then you were already playing rachel for the wrong reason. if you like her stick with her no matter how many players flock back to re-use her now that she isnt complete shit.

I guess you're right.

Is the possible changes will make her much her different to the point where you have to relearn the character? Like in CT to CS for some characters?

Still no word on the pumpkin. Hopefully in one of the next tests, he stays out longer or has more guardstun... or both.

I'm honestly down with his distance and speed, even that he disappears if Rachel blocks a hit. Just... guardstun and length of his on-screen presence.

Apparently some new info for Rachel:

1.) 6ACT化。タオカカ涙目

2.) 風の影響を受けた空中ダッシュのスピード増加

3.) JA>J2Cは繋がらないがJB>J2Cは繋がる

4.) J2Cの上段化、地上攻撃キャンセル可能。地上jcも可

I used a shitty translator and this is the gist I got from it:

1.) 6a of former CT glory. Sad face for Taokaka

2.) IAD with wind speed increased

3.) j.a > j.2c doesn't work, but j.b > j.2c works

4.) Pretty much what we know about j.2c so far; hits high and can cancel on landing, but added that it can be jump canceled on landing too?

Probably should get someone/thing more reliable to translate.

honestly, until the pumpkin comes back which should be plus +10 no less, but imho it should be plus 13 like before...it clashes with other projectiles, it takes a while to be summoned, and you jump away from it. on top of that it range has been shortened. sooooo, if it makes it past all these ridicolous condition and does land on the opponent while they are grounded...it should keep them there for broken mix-ups!

The 5b>2b....and j.2c cancel into ground normals wont make much difference honestly, i still found ways to mic my opponent up without these currently now. however, all the opponent has to do is barrier you off them...you guys have to remember that rachels normals are very short ranged.

To add to that the opponents with good aerial normals....litchi bang ragna, wont be on the ground to allow you to simply dash up and them up. she needs a better pumpkin..or a whole new tool in general...i would love it if she had dizzys dagger projectile. the one where the angel wing throws and it turns into a ball, then becomes a spear that be kool(something close to it obviously).

And also rachel fuckin needs a full screen super, you have to fucking play ragna against alot of these characters: hazama, mu-12, lamada, carl, and having a full screen super will disable options that they have it they were to get away from you. They need to make it untechable, always the 4 wind effect, do more damage, and have rachel recover quicker.

And also rachel fuckin needs a full screen super, you have to fucking play ragna against alot of these characters: hazama, mu-12, lamada, carl, and having a full screen super will disable options that they have it they were to get away from you. They need to make it untechable, always the 4 wind effect, do more damage, and have rachel recover quicker.

^Oh Em Gee :psyduck: Imagine the chaos that would ensue...I loves it:v:

1.) 6a of former CT glory. Sad face for Taokaka

Merry Christmas, everybody! Oh, how I hope this is true, and stays. And to non-Rachel users, take note, this means you might lose all those free auto-pilot jump-ins. You might actually have to start *gasp* playing smart!

And I doubt Tao cares. She bounces off the guard point anyway, and gets a free counter hit for it. However, if you listen closely, you can hear Hazama weeping.

More stuff, blog guys impressions of Rachel from the first loctest:

6A様ー!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

J2Cもめくりからやるととんでもないことに

ただ色々忙しいせいで風回復が間に合わないパターンが多かったです

6BはCTの栄光を取り戻せるのか

Can't make sense of it with the shitty translator, though he seems really excited about 6a.

EDIT: Forgot a line: 2Cから5300は正直やりすぎ

Thanks for the info, Toffie. Woo 6a, now if that makes it to the final build I'd be perfect. For pumpkin, I'd be okay if they made it stay longer and maybe less start up. Can't get too greedy and with all these buffs already, I'd say that would be fine.

More stuff, blog guys impressions of Rachel from the first loctest:

6A様ー!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

J2Cもめくりからやるととんでもないことに

ただ色々忙しいせいで風回復が間に合わないパターンが多かったです

6BはCTの栄光を取り戻せるのか

Can't make sense of it with the shitty translator, though he seems really excited about 6a.

I believe he's saying that the 6A causes 13 exclamation points to appear on screen whenever it's not barrier blocked. Just for those people who have a hard time getting the point of "air unblockable".

It says

6B retained it's CT glory.

Also I hope they nerf j.2C. I dont' want to deal with Tempest Dahlia mix-up again

So what is it 6A or 6B that retained it's CT glory...I'm confused :S

I think both, anyway, I want Arksys to do the following with Rachel....

• Make 6a like Ragna's 6a(heard that her 6a is back to CT form, I don't want that)
  • buff damage, her standard bnb (starting with 5b) should be at least between 2.9-3.3k. If it's started with 5a/2a it should be 2.3-2.7k
  • keep 5b>2b gattling from the loketest
  • buff 6b stun back or make it cancel to 5cc, I don't know for sure don't make it useless Arksys
  • buff both of her DDs
  • buff lvl.3 fatal counter hit
  • give 2c some invincibility

That's it for now, I'll think of more stuff later.