Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mumm-Ra

[CS2] Arakune's Loketest Metamorphosis Discussion

Our offensive options actually got better due to his new gatlings + the changes to the IB system. People can't jump and IB our j.b and mash out for free now.

Or at least I hope they can't now. With j.b's new reduced attack level, can't be sure, but Jin's 2b and 5b are lvl 2 attacks, so it can't be that bad. That's going to be one of the first things I'll look into when CS2 comes to consoles.

Yeah, Arakune's offensive game pre-curse seems like it will be interesting.

Though I still want to know if j.D will trade now, and if jump frames actually changed from 6f to something lower, since that's unconfirmed atm.

I don't see the gatlings too much of a difference. I imagine 6B will be useful though. But I'm probably wrong. Still, isn't using j.B going to be pretty bad now considering how slow the jump is? They have all the time in the world to do an Anti-Air.

5B Unblockable would be pretty badass.

Well, they said that the jump is faster, how much? no idea, maybe as fast as before? the new gatlings (5A>2A, 2A>5A) are pretty good, you'd know if you played U.Arakune. Okay, maybe we don't have that awesome dash, but still, if I'm right it'd make standing 100% curse combos easier, instead of having to do IAD j4B/j4A>jA>2A..., we can do j4B/j4A>jA>5A>2A..., wich is easier, or at least I hope.

Not very useful if it's right... maybe for J4B 5A 5D if the J4B is blocked during a jump, but with barrier that's will lead at the same result as if 5D wasn't unblockable.

Also, J5B has decreased level but someone know what propertie exactly have change?

Hmmmmm, I dont see how useful the new gatling is.... 2A > 5A and vice versa? if the other person blocks low the whole time then whats the point? Sure you could go into 6A after for our crappy mixup game.... but didn't they make the start up on that slower? Too risky I think...

5a > 6b

5a > 2a > 5b > (6b?) 5d

5a > 2a > 5a > 6b

5a > 2a > 2a > 5a > 6b

Or.

5a > 2a > 5a > 6a > 2b > 2a > 5a > 6b

In short, his pressure strings have improved, it leaves more space and material for conditioning into overheads or for blocked 5d, it also helps his mix up a little bit.

Also in the stream, I got this from Hima concerning gatlings into his new 6b.

10:09 hima696: >knuxrouge CS2のアラクネは6BがA派生6Bになったのですよ

Pretty much we only still have 5a > 6b, that's it.

Considering getting curse requires us to actually get into a combo now, we need to use whatever pressure string we can use. And remember:

# Guarded drive moves give less curse meter.

5a > 2a > 5a > 6a > 2b > 2a > 5a > 6b

What's the point of that when you can just 6A -> 5D. Or am I missing something?

Mix ups/blockstrings, not on hit, all that won't combo on hit.

After a 5A, the opponent know he just have to block high, with 5A > 2A he doesn't know how to block in advance.

But out of mix/press, now if we 2A too far for 2A > 5B > 5D we can 2A > 5A > 6B for getting curse at all.

Our curse damage was never an issue, with a basic starter and one rep of each loop we discovered, our damage would still be sufficient.

Random postings from jp arakune forum on changes. With some rough guesses XD

触ってきたので書いてみる。

・6B

CT、CSの派生6Bが素で出る(CT、CSの6Bは4Bに)

発生鈍化

リーチ長く?

・鳥

発生鈍化

下への喰らい判定が縮小?

bird is slower, cancel frames less?

・J6D

遠くに出るように(J5D、J3D、J4Dは変わってないかも?)

J6D reaches further

・各種蟲

硬直が長く(でもコンボへの影響は現状少なそう)

bugs seem to be slightly slower

・D蟲

落ちる速度がメッチャ速い(5C×2回とかとてもできない)

D bug falls so fast you can barely fit 2x 5C's in.

・ゼロベクトル

時間経過で消える(5-6sec?)

当たり判定縮小?

Cloud disappears after 5-6 secs

Hitbox is smaller.

・各種PならばQ

硬直増

消えてから出てくるまでの時間が長くなった

消えるまでの時間が長くなった?

Teleports are slower, more recovery and startup.

・yトゥーダッシュ

HIT数増

wheel has more hits?

・fマルg

相手の足元を自動サーチ

下段打撃

発生鋭化(Jで避けようとするとHIT? ぶっぱでも凄い当たってた)

烙印ゲージ+100%

pit is homing, hits low, might have some sort of invincibility, and gives 100% curse

・ドライブ(クリムゾン)

被ダメ時もゲージ減少速度変わらず

curse meter drains about the same as before even when getting hit

・画面端ワープ

鈍化(前の2倍くらい?)

screen edge teleport twice as slow as before

・空中投げ

範囲広くなったみたい(特に縦に長くなってる、全キャラ共通?)

air throw range seems further?

・J移行

鈍化(5F? 重ーい感じ)

jump is slower, maybe 5F

端JCめくりからは車輪>6C3段>ダイブの順番で6800前後だった。

6C3段目はCSのままなら乗算75だからできたら2段目以内でコンボいくか、6C3段を最後に持ってくるかが多分威力伸びそう。それとも補正切りダブルアップ狙うか…

If I'm reading this correctly, jC starter in the corner > j236C > rekka > dive combo hits about 6.8k. Not really sure though, my jp is awwwful. If it's true though, we've still got a lot of potential to hit higher damages if this basic combo already does this much. Isn't the rekka's P2 awful? It says something about the proration from the last hit of the rekka, but I can't really make it out. :v:

6A>5D>低ダJ4A>JA>5B>5D>低ダJ4A>JA>6B>J6Dが可能(・∀・)

恐らく2A>5B>5D始動でもいける。

Also, it says that since jB hitstun is awful now, IAD combos after 5D will only use the jA > j4A variants. It appears that getting 100% is possible on both 6A and maybe 2A hits by completely skipping the 5A after the second IAD to go straight into the new 6B. :yaaay: