Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J-KT21

[CS2] Jin Changes in BBCS2 location test. NO WISHLISTS

I hope they make 5D either float higher (to pick up and air combo) or drop it's push back so you can link thinks like 5B.

Nooooo. This is terrible, 5D freezing less is terrible. Would have been better if it didn't combo and it froze the same. :'(

On the other hand, I'm seeing 5B>5C>2C>5C>5D >DC> 5A(The bitch slap)

well...i mean....did we even use 5D? i barely use it so...if its better i'll use it, if its negligible then i'll just do like i'm doing now.

Also..its faster no? thats a good buff as is.

well...i mean....did we even use 5D? i barely use it so...if its better i'll use it, if its negligible then i'll just do like i'm doing now.

Also..its faster no? thats a good buff as is.

it combos from 5C, so yeah it got hella faster.

I use 5D, its a good long range poke... you need yomi though. Its good to use if you know they are gonna dash at you. I would much prefer if speed was back to CT and froze for the same as 2D. That would have been much better, because then you can 6C without CH.

I would much prefer if speed was back to CT and froze for the same as 2D. That would have been much better, because then you can 6C without CH.

it's faster than CT... I'd love to combo 5D>6C, but that would be borderline broke.

it's faster than CT... I'd love to combo 5D>6C, but that would be borderline broke.

Actually...do want. :d

jin for braindead tier plz

smoshman doesn't work for ArcSys you know...

although there could be an alternative truth...:psyduck:

5D will probably stay EX cancelable in terms of what ice car you can plow people over with =V

It'd keep consistent with whatever people are saying about Mori loving corners and ass and all that wonderful stuff that makes BlazBlue somewhat exciting.

Now to make Rehhyou have at least 70 proration. Then braindead tier would be possible. Really.

smoshman doesn't work for ArcSys you know...

I never said I did.

70p1 rehyou would be fine since you still can't easily combo it.... now if you could link 5C.... yeah that'd pretty dumb.

I'm still wondering if the opponent will stay frozen long enough to dash cancel 5D into 5C.

Though if 5D is faster, the recovery will probably be a bit better, so you may still be able too.

I just don't want to see a bunch of Ragnas online spaming 5B>6A all day. Even though its easily avoided, it gets annoying as hell.

It's pretty much unavoidable.

Let the jin hate commence, its like CT all over again <3

I just don't want to see a bunch of jins online spaming 5C 5D all day. Even though its easily avoided, it gets annoying as hell.

I don't see it much worse than ragna's 5C>5C, and that actually is special cancellable.

So did Jin keep his 2C > 5C gatling and his 214B's knockdown properties? His 5C > 5D combos are going to be that much better with 214B knockdown.

5C > 5D is a godsend in my opinion, a viable way to combo when one is too far away to land Sekka-Jin or 3C > 2B combos. I don't give too much of a shit about its use outside of combos if this happens.

Now make 6A gatling/cancel into something on block and Jin will be nearly perfect for me. I'm tired of eating Tager busters and 3K combos on blocked 6As :/

now that it can be used as fast as a gatling from 5c, id gather that it can be an effective AA with its big hitbox

if not an AA, at least it can be used against constant IAD'ers

I have a question guys. If 5B(1) > 5C > 2C > 5C > 5D(dash cancel) > 5C > B ice car is possible, how much damage would it do, if his moves still do the same damage in the update with the same proration and whatnot. This is just for fun and I suck at prorations 8p

5c>2c>5c doesnt work in one combo, only goes 5c>2c or 2c>5c for the gatlings iirc

I thought 5C > 2C > 5C was possible from the first loketest... or did they take that away?