Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J-KT21

[CS2] Jin Changes in BBCS2 location test. NO WISHLISTS

lol, there's apparantly no pushback from sekkajin now

CS2's getting crazy

lol sekka's gonna be so gdlk now.

fuck i didnt really mean it when i said jin for braindead tier

now watch something stupid happen like all force breaks prorating upwards

edit: wait does less sekkajin pushback mean starter > 5d> dc> 6b> sekkajin>6c> ice car is possible now?

fuck i didnt really mean it when i said jin for braindead tier

now watch something stupid happen like all force breaks prorating upwards

edit: wait does less sekkajin pushback mean starter > 5d> dc> 6b> sekkajin>6c> ice car is possible now?

I'm pretty sure 6B will never connect, but 5D>DC(buffer sekka)>5C/sekka>lol might work

Well, all that Sekkajin change means is that the combos will be easier to land. I can't really see it as too much of a buff.

Though like someone said earlier the fact that Jin has gotten nothing but buffs so far means a least they probably won't be taking anything away.

Well, all that Sekkajin change means is that the combos will be easier to land. I can't really see it as too much of a buff.

it's a buff in that you don't have to dash prime attacks (6B) and that you can pick it up easier as abare, it's a great buff to his comboability, just a very subtle one.

so Jin's 5D freeze time is so short it's not even comboable, at least according to jap wiki. personally I like this change because now Jin has legitmate oki, albeit an unorthodox one. 5C>5D>dc into any move of your choice. less knockback on sekkajin is nice too. makes comboing easier.

so Jin's 5D freeze time is so short it's not even comboable, at least according to jap wiki. personally I like this change because now Jin has legitmate oki, albeit an unorthodox one. 5C>5D>dc into any move of your choice. less knockback on sekkajin is nice too. makes comboing easier.

Link please.

It's understandable though. 5D comboable from 5C would mean it has 15 frame start-up or less, which is as good as Hakumen's 4C. Together with 8 active frames, being mostly safe (except for dash cancelling it on IB), adding comboability would make it too godlike. It's fine as long as it's still combo on CH.

The oki idea is very interesting. I would guess 5D's new freeze time to be 25 frames (30 would make it combo-able while 20 is plain silly), which leaves Jin at +3 after dash cancel (same as gadget finger). Too good.

Overall I like the new direction arcsys is taking with 5D. Jin now (and hopefully, in the final version) has both solid ground-to-ground and air-to-air pokes which combos on CH (both of which, thank god, does not extend his hitbox). Together with other minor buffs, I can see him rising above mid-tier already.

Yeah. Most of Jin's changes so far have been pretty reasonable and will make him better without outright breaking him.

But Jin was always a pretty solid character. Still needs a decent overhead though.

I'm sure there's something that can be done (5A,2A, 5B), just not what we're used to.

even if it's true we still can get damage off max range 5C and ice oki, and even if you can't combo a normal I doubt you couldn't combo a EX move.

added the shortened 5D freeze time and sekkajin pushback to the first post. where is this info coming from again? a jp wiki? can i have the link please?

it's from one of our user who keep translating stuff....

he's on the BB gameplay talkin about the loketest changes

More Jin buffs? *manly tears*

No more missing the last hit of Sekka-Jin against Ragna or Hakumen with their weird ass hit-boxes.

I don't understand how 6B overhead would be broken. It would be so easy to block. A very easy to spot (and react to) jumping kick that takes 25 frames to become active. The fact that it goes over some character's 2A's is alright, but then people could just as well do 5A like they 5A Gauntlet Hades.

You know what would be broken? If 5C / 2C could combo into 6C always.

Edit: Since this isn't the place to discuss our wishes, I'll add in some input for his current changes:

If Jin's 5D no longer freezes long enough to continue a combo, we could at least try some mixup or bait mashing. Lol, we should try 6B right after 5D dash cancel to bait 2A's. Or we could throw. Or bait DP.

/random thoughts :toot:

roldy, you're describing traditional okizeme lol. i guess it will depends on just how much time we have after a 5D.

It looks slightly faster, might just be us going mad from all these Jin buffs. It's good to know that Sekka-Jin hits Plat, I wonder if it now works on Lambda and Carl outside of dashing 6Bs.

looks like it should work on lambda and carl now since there's very little knockback on it

i don't think 2D was sped up, but it's really hard to tell until you actually play. Like if i went purely by that video, i would have guessed taht 5D went back to CT speed, not faster.