Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J-KT21

[CS2] Jin Changes in BBCS2 location test. NO WISHLISTS

- 6A still can't be punished normally. (must IB), you can cancel to whatever if it gets normal blocked

do you mean rapid cancel?

or it can only be special cancelled if blocked, not hit?

doesn't say that you can cancel into w/e u wanna on block

6Aが直ガしないと反確ないくらいすごい。CHすると5Cが繋がる = no ib no punish. 5C on CH.

yea I just use common sense lol.., if it's not punishable I guess it still can be neutral on block.

sorry about that, I will delete that lol

Faster j.B & 2D, 6A breaks primer... I love ArcSys so much. SO MUCH.

Kinda sucks that Hazama has absolutely no combos anymore, but whatever! Jin is the shittt.

loketest 4: http://www40.atwiki.jp/blazblue/pages/858.html

back throw buffed

forward throw cannot be cancelled

2D startup even slower

yukikaze comes out faster and bigger hitbox

lol where the hell you read that they removed special cancel from forward throw?

from gyuudon's twitter: ラグナジンは前ロケてとあんまし変わってない = nothing really changed since the previous loketest for ragna and jin

actually you posted that some pages ago.:v:

well, for your words i'll suppose that that post was a mistake, and that you can cancel it like always.

Edit: it looks that it wasn't a mistake, just look at the last loketest changes and you'll see

- throw is not cancellable anymore, but you can combo with dash 6C and does something around 2000

WTF is ASW thinking... :gonk:well i'll just have to get used to it ....

edit: 6A removes primer???....interesting

Faster j.B..... yeeesssss

rofl that was a while ago so i forgot about it :/

no more hirensou loop is really tough times, but probably can replace one of the hirensou's with j.214D for a bit less damage

win for faster j.B and 2D

Changes on final loketest:

- 2D is so much faster

Do you know if it means 2d is so much faster compared to the changes from the last loketest, or so much faster compared to the original CS1 2d?

I don't mind 623D change, I mainly used it once it combos unless it was the starter itself.

2D is a nice change.

J.B is a nice change.

6A breaking primer is nice too.

I'm satisfied, especially with how drastic the damage is toned down for the rest of the cast (at least at a first glance).

SO stun did well and said he was top PSR i think? then i read this

* Apparently some badass named Tetsu is in the middle of a 40-win streak using this character. Jin seems very strong.

CT glory days

And here I went from people not having experience versus CS jin. BAH!

From the look of things Jin and Tager will be traditional scrub fare come CS2 :v:

Wait a sec, does 3C > 236D still work near the corner or will the opponent be able to tech out? I assume that 3C > 236C oki will be risky now at least. Oh well, his buffs easily make up for a nerfed 3C.

I don't really care about DP D loops, to be honest.

Hmm, Moy, good Q. Considering 236D has to hit the opponent before they hit the ground i'd assume it still works. You could always replace 3C with the 236A?

And pffft 623D loops is how I 5.5k everyone in the corner for like only 30 meter :( , imma miss it lol.

And here I went from people not having experience versus CS jin. BAH!

From the look of things Jin and Tager will be traditional scrub fare come CS2 :v:

Not really.

The thing that made Jin the most scrub friendly in CT was the fact that his freeze attacks not only gave him advantage but basically made it so his opponents had to guess right or eat a combo.

Really, all I've seen from this changes are that they're addressing problems that Jin's moves had.

Kind of like 5D(which was his main poke in CT) being pretty useless and 234B also being pretty useless because using it would actually put you in a bad situation.

Really, the main thing I see is that compared to the other characters Jin didn't get many changes, and his buffs...while good...were more for character utility than OP stuff.

Basically, at the moment, Jin has the advantage of pretty much playing the same as his CS1 version just with some improvements, while all the other characters have been going through drastic changes.

Will Jin be better than his CS1 character? The fact that some of his moves were fixed, combined with other characters being not as good as their CS1 versions means that he probably will.

But if the scrubby players who abandoned CS Jin because he wasn't CT Jin come back to CS2 Jin...I think they'll be pleasantly surprised.

And that ended up a lot longer than I thought it would.

Hmm, Moy, good Q. Considering 236D has to hit the opponent before they hit the ground i'd assume it still works. You could always replace 3C with the 236A?

And pffft 623D loops is how I 5.5k everyone in the corner for like only 30 meter :( , imma miss it lol.

lol just replace 2nd 623D with j.214D version

But if the scrubby players who abandoned CS Jin because he wasn't CT Jin come back to CS2 Jin...I think they'll be pleasantly surprised.

naw the lack of 5D>214C will piss them off

added 6D doesn't break primer anymore

also the condition after 6A is a bit questionable... since it's not punishable on normal block...

it may be positive or neutral on block. still need confirmation from pro jin player (tetsu?)

on another notes..., Tetsu goes on to 50-60 wins with jin