Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J-KT21

[CS2] Jin Changes in BBCS2 location test. NO WISHLISTS

Just had a scary thought/speculation.

If Jin is doing "relatively well" at the loketests, then how well will he actually perform when everyone else is fleshed out with their moveset adjustments and combos.

It really doesn't seem like Jin can actually improve as much as the other characters can over time.

I guess it's impossible to know the future though.

I'd say something like that is bound to happen, seeing as how loketest litchi was pretty much in the shadows and then she came out on top

Some things to remember is that people may be intentionally hiding broken things until after the loke test so that they get a new broken toy to play with, or things may just go unnoticed

But i wouldn't really see how ALL of the other characters would develop to the point where jin is bad, considering how good he is right now

Guys

According to Nantoka

Jin's jump is 4f now

How long was it before? I'm sorry for this stupid question. Anyway, logically speaking, 4f is very little, so I guess it's buff, is that it?

Forgive me, as a layman to advance play, but what exactly is the point of 6A now? If you can't special cancel it, and you can only combo after landing a CH or RC, I don't really see how it's supposed to be useful to, ya know, punish low blocking.

it basically means you use it only when you have > 50%. Either that you use the move to pester the opponent.

actually one thing i was theorizing was using it as a safe way to primer break airborne opponents.

we'll just have to wait and try it for ourselves before we can say anything for sure.

It's been said 6A is not special cancellable, but is still super cancellable, hasn't it? It might be possible to do 6A>Ice Arrow>aerial combo then. I don't know, maybe in CS2 it won't be a waste of meter.

It`s neutral on block, forces crouch, breaks primer, has gatling from 5b. Definitely much more useful move. Also combos on counter or with heat to c, 6c, whatever.

if 6A forces crouch it might miss some character with small hit box if you do ice arrow.

and it's not neutral on block, it should be a little bit positive, if it is neutral then they can't say it is non punishable.

looks like 6A doesnt have positive frames on block huh, so much for using it as frame trap, if you actually get 6A to hit might as well just RC>5C stuff to get some meter back

looks like 6A doesnt have positive frames on block huh, so much for using it as frame trap, if you actually get 6A to hit might as well just RC>5C stuff to get some meter back

You sure? I think I read somewhere in the general CS2 thread it has a frame advantage. If you factor in the new slower meter gain (can't remember if it's slower overall; supposed to be slower after spending the meter for sure) I don't think RC is worth it unless going for the kill.

6Aガードさせて反撃を受けないくらい硬直減。ガープラも削る = 6A is safe on block. Guard Plus(positive frames) removed.

i didnt see anything about slower meter gain after meter usage on japanese sites so i dunno about that but you'll get ~3.5k-4k from that compared to the ~2.8-3k youll get from 6A>hiyoku

ガープラも削る

You sure that doesn't mean removes guard primer? The katakana there says "gaapura", which might be shorthand for guard primer.