Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

Blazen! ~ The BlazBlue Sprite Comic

Too much science? Is such a thing even possible?

XDDD as Litchi was saying, tager truly is the victim. Also, SD you're making me exponentially like roboky so much more than I already did :v:

Could you please do a comic about Makoto destroying the moon with her astral, followed by Valkenhayn losing his werewolf powers because of it. Just a thought.

I'm... gonna be honest with you, Shadow, it was OK. Definitely not your best.

I wasn't very happy with it either, but I had it pretty much done when I was about to give it up.

My brain has been too focused on Valk ideas as well with others that require a little help from artists such as sesame and Sorael.

Well, his dick is now... *put on some sunglasses* cold as ice.

Edit: Took off the first sentence... Yeah, even I thought it didn't make any sense. I thought it did when I wrote, though.

^Sorry dude, I fail to see how that first sentence makes sense.

Anyway, SD, what about the Makoto and Sol relationship? They've only starred once (in the numbered comics, anyway), it'd be great to see them again. Or even maybe some of the other GG cast. As far as I know the Xbox version of VK DLC hasn't been even given a date (dem sprites be elusive), so it's no use focusing on Valk ideas too much now. No rush, though.

Brain wave! Got a few keywords for you, SD, to give you ideas for a comic. Use them if you wish, no pressure. I would do a short comic myself, but I don't know how. Anyways: Ragna, Zappa, Gii, Ghosts. May or may not have references to a famous movie :keke: