Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

Blazen! ~ The BlazBlue Sprite Comic

LOL he had it coming XD

Funny how Hazama mentioned Relius' wife was similar to Lambda :P

also another nice job done by SD and Sorael

Relius face is priceless

If his is priceless, Saya's is pure nightmare fuel also this comic teaches a valuable lesson: You can't troll EVERYONE and get away with it.

Kids, take notes:

Never troll a TV. The people inside might get mad and reach through the screen to choke you, and even if you survive you will be haunted by the face they made for the rest of your acursed life.

...it's not Force Choke. She is coming through the screen. Tsubaki could figure that one out.

Tsubaki could figure that one out.

I may have found this more hilarious than the comic, but battles between giants are always a close call.

Heh, I love this one. I would have expected Saya's face in the last panel to be a bit more on the angry side though, rather than just maniacal. Not that there's anything wrong with or out of place about a crazy expression at all, but considering why she was strangling Terumi in the first place I would have expected her to look a little less happy. Nonetheless, great job overall. :)

In other news, I got Saya sprites........but....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/shadowdraygon/sayadeliciousjelly.gif

...You know what? Those sprites actually don't need too much editing in order to become young BlazBlue Saya sprites.

youngsaya.png

I've finally lost my patience with the people who comment on SD's site.

Took you long enough.

As much as I despise most of the commentators on SD's site, watching the people who go into a violent rage over them almost makes them as entertaining as the comic themselves.

The site was originally designed to make fun of the comments and the people who post them.

The random and rarely amusing comics are just a horrible side effect.

mm it's much like watching celeb tv, it produces tons of traffic but the general consensus of intelligent people are usually absent. My only attempt at responding to their comments was a ghostly shoo face ~('-'~)

Well, the comments shows an imminent intellectual research compared to some other places. Everything is always less mediocre when you consider that's worse on the other side.