Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

Blazen! ~ The BlazBlue Sprite Comic

Hey SD, how come we don't see any more stuff with Bang? Like, remember the Cyborg Pirate Killer Bear (not sure I got it right), whatever happened to him/it?

Ideas come and go. It's just about finding something amusing, having something to tie it together with, and what characters are involved.

Bang, and like most of the cast, will be called upon when they're needed. I have no rotation or set schedule of when or where certain characters show up.

The problem is Bang lost the comic and then asked Faust, Zappa, and A.B.A. for directions.

Not a good move on his part.

"You...I've seen you." " I can't see YOU" LOL You need to take that darkness mod off XDD Oh god, I wish I had as much fun as you in my previous playthroughs XD I'm so damn nice all the time, I really got to spice it up. Maybe not as much as you LOL

wtf? what oblivion are you playing? I don't remember thief giving spells, or there being children

oh god the water lol.

"You...I've seen you." " I can't see YOU" LOL You need to take that darkness mod off XDD Oh god, I wish I had as much fun as you in my previous playthroughs XD I'm so damn nice all the time, I really got to spice it up. Maybe not as much as you LOL

I always hated the default darkness, you could see crystal clear in pure darkness, made torches and nighteye pretty useless.

wtf? what oblivion are you playing? I don't remember thief giving spells, or there being children

oh god the water lol.

Playing lightly modded. That's a birthsign mod that adds new features for picking them and the child is part of that Thief mod that adds the weapons from that game to Oblivion. Blackjack and noise maker arrows are super fun.

I'll probably be getting a nighteye spell that will act like nightvision some time later and torches for those oh so dark times. It's only bad when I'm in a cave/dungeon with no light sources.

TO DO SO IS TO INVOKE THE WRATH OF SITHIS. :psyduck:

So can I blog about the Dark Brotherhood?

TO DO SO IS TO INVOKE THE WRATH OF SITHIS.

So can I donate to the church?

Can I punch you in the face?

I can't wait to see what you come up with next SD.

Edit: Oh where could I find Holy Zen if it's still floatin around out there I'm interested in it.

Playing lightly modded. That's a birthsign mod that adds new features for picking them and the child is part of that Thief mod that adds the weapons from that game to Oblivion. Blackjack and noise maker arrows are super fun.

I had no Idea that they made a Thief mod for Oblivion (god I love the Thief series). Then again, I don't have the PC version of the game. Awesome job on the vids SD.