Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 9/25, BBCS and GGAC

If Team Sp00ky is still streaming this, maybe someone could post a news announcement on iPlayWinner to try and get some more attention for GG. Not sure how submitting stuff to there works though, maybe it's too late. Either way I'm going to try and watch.

Fix'd :)

I took the N (like I did when I went to the venue for guard crush or whichever is the one that's on sundays), but I couldn't remember the stop. I called a friend to check for the directions on this thread but there were no directions (I should've done this myself before I left and figured it out, friends are useless). The N was doing wacky things, and it was going to go from 59st. to coney island with nothing in between, so I got out to see if maybe there was a shuttle bus, but the shuttle bus was for the R. I had no idea what was going on so I went home.

So pretty much, I tried, I'm sorry, and I'll try to be there next time and be as free as possible.

I took the N (like I did when I went to the venue for guard crush or whichever is the one that's on sundays), but I couldn't remember the stop. I called a friend to check for the directions on this thread but there were no directions (I should've done this myself before I left and figured it out, friends are useless). The N was doing wacky things, and it was going to go from 59st. to coney island with nothing in between, so I got out to see if maybe there was a shuttle bus, but the shuttle bus was for the R. I had no idea what was going on so I went home.

So pretty much, I tried, I'm sorry, and I'll try to be there next time and be as free as possible.

Sorry about that. Hope to see you next time, thanks for the effort.

Glad to see a good turnout for this. Watched most of the team tourney with my shitty pc Strobe Light style.

Shoutouts to Mahouko for coming mad close to taking that first round against A3Relgion, and doing the Bridget cosplay.

Shoutouts to Biscuits for leveling up

Shoutouts to Spirit Juice for trolling the stream

If I'm free for the next one I'll come down for it.

And you all should go to Seasons Beatings. It's within driving distance for you guys

Goddamn, i was so free today. No excuse for getting bodied this badly. :(

Good shit for people coming out and getting more people for GG than BB! Shit was hype. Need to start playing the game again.

shoutouts to ps3 pad being garbage. I need a stick

also dat cosplay.

Yo tourney was hype and GDLK, shoutouts to everyone coming out tryna bring guilty back, shoutouts to SKD for teaming with me , u was GDLK son

WOOF! What a day. I'm glad me and Kythel got such a good reception, but we ARE the only robo and chipp in the area after all.

(edit: not true, there was that other robro there too. hope we get some friendlies in sometime!)

Getting to Brooklyn all the way from Queens was a bore, and getting back on the G train was a terrible idea, gg MTA

1.Good shit everyone, it was really fun and so hype.

2.Shout out to spooky for his godlike stream setup.

3.Good shit to alz and chaz for making my may so free.

4.Tinshi you are a godlike commentator.

5.I will be at the next one.:yaaay: