Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rigel Cyrosea

Any players in Ottawa?

Gg's to the Sunday Melty Blood/BB people. Greg, you need to unlock Mu-12! I wanted to play her today and couldn't. :(

Logan, I'm looking forward to playing BB with you when you've gotten the hang of the game.

I'm Logan

*Thinks to himself*

Name is Logan, lives in Canada... That is soooo FUCKING familiar...

But from where?

wolverine14.jpg

Stay hairy, Gillette.

EDIT: This thread name WILL NOT DO. Needs to be more godlike to be part of Canada.

brb going to think of a thread name.

Hey, out of curiosity (and hope that people actually check this thread), who's free Friday night? I'm flying back to BC Saturday afternoon and I'd like to see if I can get 1 more thing in before leaving. I've talked to Rigel and he seems to be okay with it, but I just wanted to see who else is available.

I'm not sure if I can host, but I think it's easier for me to head out towards you guys anyway. :P

I can host on Friday if it's more convenient. Certainly not having to take a bus somewhere is convenient for me. :P

I'll assume I'm hosting unless anyone says otherwise between now and then. I'm near baseline/woodroffe, PM for directions if you need them. I'll be back from my exam around 6:00, so any time after that is fine.

Yo, when do you niggas meet up? In case I might be coming down to Ottawa during the holiday break.

P.M me if anything, and where do you guys post, is it on SRK? This thread is as dead as the city itself. Get at me.

P.S, "Ottawa BB Thread: Where Wolverine Comes to Play" come up with something godly from that.

I finish work at midnight. After that cool? How long can you stay out Mat?

Yeah, that's fine.

Btw, there's a couch available to anyone who takes the bus but wants to stick around past the stop times. As long as you're off at a reasonable time the next morning, it's fine.

Yo, when do you niggas meet up? In case I might be coming down to Ottawa during the holiday break.

P.M me if anything, and where do you guys post, is it on SRK? This thread is as dead as the city itself. Get at me.

P.S, "Ottawa BB Thread: Where Wolverine Comes to Play" come up with something godly from that.

Yeah, most of the Ottawa community sticks to SRK. There are a few BB people who post here though. I'm not gonna be around from next Monday till new years, so I dunno if anything is happening in that time.

Yeah, most of the Ottawa community sticks to SRK. There are a few BB people who post here though. I'm not gonna be around from next Monday till new years, so I dunno if anything is happening in that time.

Good shit, I'll be sure to troll post there from now on.

Yea man. Post up when you're in town. We have a developing scene and always appreciate competition.

Sweet. I might take you up on that couch offer, though I'm not sure yet. It depends on how much I get packed tonight.

I may get off early from work tomorrow, with it being my last day and all. Rigel, since you're also done school tomorrow, wanna go grab dinner somewhere? It'll be a bit till Arun gets there anyway.

Yeah, sure. Might bring along a friend of mine from school, if you don't mind(he's taking the same exam as me on Friday, and he'll be coming out to play Melty and give BB a try).

Anywhere you had in mind? I honestly don't know anything about places to eat near my house, just stuff near Carleton.

Sure, that works for me. As for where, I honestly can't say, given I've only been near your house while not being on a bus once. :P It doesn't have to be directly nearby; we can bus to Baseline or something.

I'd like to keep BB discussion here though. Essentially use this thread for strats, match-ups, criticisms, thoughts about the game, etc. Essentially use it to keep track of our progress.

The SRK Ottawa thread is great but it isn't a great place to habour a discussion about BB.