Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tae Seong Kim

The Pacific Northwest! Washington, Portland Hipster Forest, and Mutant Farmer players

Uh you could. GG is played at all times for all meets. But BB is played almost all the time also; if you want to play BB someone will play with you. So, it's less of an issue.

Uh you could. GG is played at all times for all meets. But BB is played almost all the time also; if you want to play BB someone will play with you. So, it's less of an issue.

ok, thx =)

Screen Name: cash money

Name: Dan

GG Character(s): None

BB Character(s): Noel........i dont know how to make the images :(

Other Games: 5k money matches

DigiPen was good times. Good meeting everyone and good fights. Now I just gotta make it through this shift till 9am. :vbang:

So, uh, I got back from TGS. Played Valk, did a whole lot of other stuff. Yeah. Ask me anything about it and I'll try to answer (with half-assed responses).

Also Polka, I couldn't find a maid cafe. I'm sorry :(

I seem to have lost my phone... I had it at Robo-Alex's place, but not when I got back to my apartment. But Robo-Alex couldn't find it, so, I guess it's probably in Landis' car.

Thanks for hyping that up :kitty:

It's all part of my evil plan. Also, Kaigu- who said you get to skip out? Get the Free for Life boat and do a trio! XD;

New FB event is up.

Login | Facebook

Don't be shy about bringing setups if you've got them.

Time: Thursday (9/23) at 7:00pm - Friday at 12:00am

13108 NE 129th St. Kirkland, WA

Note: Park anywhere on the street.

=============================================

This week will feature SSBM. We'll have one setup at the house. I'm predicting that the turnout won't warrant a second.

I'd like to do 2~3 setups for Guilty this week. If new players show, then one is dedicated as the "Guilty Gear Primer" setup for people trying to learn the game and players wanting to teach.

The HD/CRT can be setup with the 360. A PS3 if someone has component cables (only has composite & component input).

Not planning on making food this week.

Here's the priority for games.

God Tier: Guilty Gear

2nd Tier: BBCS, SSF4

3rd Tier: Everything else

Setups:

4 CRT's available on the first floor living room.

1 PS2 and copy of GG:AC(US)

1 Xbox 360

Sticks:

1 PS3 Madcatz TE

1 PS3 Wireless Tekken stick

1 Xbox Wireless Tekken stick

1 Xbox Madcatz SE

- One or more setups will be dedicated to Guilty, always.

- Given the overlap between BlazBlue & Guilty community, I expect we'll always have a setup running BBCS.

- There are a few of us who are always down for SSF4. Don't worry if you show up only for SSF4; it will be provided.

- Melee is a possibility. Some of the old housemates are interested in this which would be something where weopen the basement for a setup.

My cell: 425-894-1642 (Text OK)

Anyone going up to Brendand's this week think they can give me a lift? Really wanna go this week so I can get better at Gear & I'm trying to get back into Smash.

Just to let you guys know, I'm moving on to college life over in Western Washington University, which is in Bellingham. I won't be able to see most of you guys as often anymore, but if anyone in Bellingham wants to hit me up just holla.

HEY GAIZ

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10156-Oregon-Epic-Gaming-BlazBlue-Tournament&p=767433#post767433

THERES A TOURNAMENT IN PORTLAND-ISH IN A FEW WEEKS. GGXX:AC FOR SURE IF PEOPLE SHOW UP.

Its a friends venue, pretty sweet place, should have enough room for 20-30 people. Really nice chairs, either way. Haha.