Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tae Seong Kim

The Pacific Northwest! Washington, Portland Hipster Forest, and Mutant Farmer players

Does anyone play the armoed core series at all? I'm gonna go find AC: for answer today, it'll be the first one I do something more than rent an AC game.

I haven't played AC:FA that much but the older ones like Silent Line & Last Raven are tight. And the newest one coming out soon seems to be going back to the speed of the older ones.

I love armored core, but havent played the new ones cause I heard bad things for MP, but SP is good.

DJ Tempest - Theres an ever-growing Salem crowd. I'll try to get some intercommunication going ASAP. Whats some contact info?

AC: for Answer is fun. If you do manage to find it I can play with you online. Of course, I'll need my copy back first so I guess Munsu can play with you instead lolol (he's borrowing my copy).

i tbh i liked the pace of the old one better.. though if it added quick boost.. i'd be very happy

i just couldn't get used to the new controls

Sounds like you all are talking about F Zero. We should play that game. Person to get through the hardest stage in the game gets... CHOCOLATE MILK.

The game is hella short, good thing it has alternate storylines, replayable missions with rank, and apparently the best hard mode ever which I haven't even touched yet. I'm also only about half way through ONE of the arena modes.

Also can it play multiplayer locally(can ps3 even play locally at all? I haven't lanned with 360 or ps3) because I'd totally be up for some games at a random meet sometime.

Hey if it happens at a meet I'll play. You should give some of the older ones a try though.

i loved my super fast sniper, just couldn't be touched ^_^

course it's like chipp.. one hit from a bazooka and it's like "omg i just got dolphin looped!"

I'm pretty sure PS3 can do LAN. I do recall reading though that the netplay coding is actually terrible enough to affect the LAN aspect too though :/

Split-screen doesn't do the game justice, I really wish they would've considered patching the coding rather than moving on to AC5 which doesn't look very fun. Despite that Deville and I have played each-other split-screen on a few occasions and had some good fun :eng101:

I won't be in Washington for DigiPen meet on Friday; have to take a train down to Oregon for an early-morning driving test on Saturday, and I have to see a doctor on Monday so I'll be in Oregon all weekend. Thus: Any Oregon people up for GG saturday evening or sunday?

I love AC:FA but I miss the days of AC:Project Phantasmal. Now it's all about energy management and whoever can dash the best/longest...

Thanks Hell - kids could probably best contact me either on here or thru e-mail. I don't really want random people blowing up my phone while I'm in class or shit like that. Just shoot me a pm or something when you track the Salem kids down. I appreciate it.

Stark - where at in Oregon are you going to be? I'm spinning on friday, but I don't really have anything planned for the rest of the weekend.

Well, my Oregon residence is south of Oregon City in Mulino. If all goes well, though, I'll be able to drive, so since no one is more than like an hour away I can visit people (and I can always get rides from family if I somehow fail the test).

Yeah you're only like 45 minutes away. I'm always down to meet and make new friends... especially ones that like to play amazing fighting games :keke:

Btw, I PM'ed Tae Kim with my info card but I figured I'd throw it up on here so whoever is paying attention to organizing shit can throw me on the list.

- Screen Name: DJ TeMpEsT

Name: Charles

GG Character(s): :TE::ZA:

BB Character(s): Valk! :HZ::LI:

Other Games: Uhm... RPGs if I wanna play with myself; Pretty much any 2D fighter if I wanna get durdy with others.

I'm a pretty competent fighter in both GG and BB and I dabble in every character save a very very select few (Here, I'll list them: GG - No Kliff, no Axel, no Potempkin. BB - Fuck Bang, Carl is dumb and Tager pisses me off :yaaay: ) Haven't played GG seriously in a couple years just cuz there wasn't really people to play with, but I'm currently pretty nasty with around 6 BB characters.

No more facebook! No more trying to include other scenes!

Time: Thursday (9/30) at 7:00pm - Friday at 12:00am

13108 NE 129th St. Kirkland, WA

Note: Park anywhere on the street. Also, the door is open, so just walk on in.

Phone: 425-894-1642 (Text OK)

=============================================

Gameplan:

Three setups for Guilty from here on out. If new players show, then one is dedicated as the "Guilty Gear Primer" setup for people trying to learn the game and players wanting to teach. The other setup can be whatever.

Food:

Not planning on making food this week.

Don't be shy about bringing setups if you've got them.

Setups:

- 4 CRT's available on the first floor living room (The HD/CRT only has component input.

We can set it up with the 360. A PS3 if someone has component cables).

- 1 PS2 and copy of GG:AC(US)

- 1 Xbox 360

Sticks:

- 1 PS3 Madcatz TE

- 1 PS3 Wireless Tekken stick

- 1 Xbox Wireless Tekken stick

- 1 Xbox Madcatz SE